Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, brand new here, but very excited to learn! I currently play GW2 and almost exclusively the WvW part, so this kind of seems like that on steroids... though hopefully fixing some of the problems wit

Let us know who you are and what you would like to know about Crowfall and folks here will help you out!

Hey everyone!   I'm usually not a big forums participator, but I think I am going to be more active here because I'm itching for the games release. Any clue as to when there will be a little more s

2 hours ago, Breaserene said:

Hello everyone. Very new to Crowfall and I would love to try it out. But I was wondering if there's a trial version ? I'm very skeptical about games who don't even let ya try it before wanting to buy it. 

Hi. Crowfall is in Closed Beta at the moment. Many thousands have been invited to be beta testers without paying anything. Have you applied to be a beta tester?

You can register here: https://crowfall.com/en-US/register/

Hope this helps,

Mac

macdeath_sig.png

Happy to be here.  I'm not playing any MMORPGs at the moment but this game caught my eye reminding me of my old Shadowbane days.  I'm very interested in getting MMORPGs again and, with Corona being a thing, I have nothing but time on my hands.  I have some very basic knowledge of the lore and the gameplay but I do what to get involved asap. I admit I know nothing about the community at this point.  

Given the game is still in open beta, I'm hoping to jump in, learn the ropes and hopefully get involved with a guild/clan(whatever the lingo for that in this game is) and hopefully build an empire … or smash heads.  I dunno.  I'll decide when feel like it.  :P 

So, with that, hi ya'll. 

• 4 weeks later...

New here, but not new to the game - kinda.  I came from Wizard101 and followed JT when he announce the Crowfall kickstarter and paid into it. Had to wait awhile until I could upgrade my computer to really start playing. Did a little bit of Alpha testing, but it was not working well on the slower machine. Although I don't really need another time sucking game in my life, I've been waiting years for this one to launch. Still play Wizards though.

• 2 months later...

Hello! I go by JustnRPG in many games. I haven't been in the MMO scene for awhile now. Nothing really stuck. This game has caught my eye, and I got to play a little bit. Had a blast figuring everything out. Looking forward to meeting others, and having a blast with this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, brand new to Crowfall

I love playing video games.  I regularly play on my iPad, or on my phone. This maybe my first PC game ever, so I am very excited. I dont know much about Crowfall but I would love to learn more. I like crafting games and I am definitely interested in trying PvP.   I do have a few questions:

1- Where I can find information about Crowfall crafting system? Is there a wiki available?

2- How do you apply to a guild? (Do they accept crafters as primary profession)

Thank you, 

Zara Novak💞

Edited by ZaraNovak
1 hour ago, Repentia said:

I do have a few questions:

1- Where I can find information about Crowfall crafting system? Is there a wiki available?

2- How do you apply to a guild? (Do they accept crafters as primary profession)

Hey Repentia, 

1)  Have a look at this video from Stormsteel, one of Crowfall's community creators, as he steps through creating a pair of plate gauntlets.  There's plenty you won't understand without having played the game and some things have changed since it was made (like the removal of time-based passive training) but it's very representative of what you'll get up to as a crafter in Crowfall.  Most items in Crowfall lose durability as they're used, so crafters are always in demand to replace what is lost.

2)  There's two main ways to find a guild in Crowfall: 1)  Search the Crowfall forums and 2)  Check out the Unofficial Community Discord.  Note: you may not be able to access the looking for guild forum until you're a backer of the game.  Also note:  The discord link above is run by the community, not the developers or employees of Art+Craft.

As noted above, guilds will always need new and replacement gear.  Whether or not they'll accept you as a primary crafter depends entirely on their needs and their existing roster.  Crafter items are ultimately the best ones in the game, though, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find a home if crafting is really your thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New to Crowfall!  Can't wait for that red bar.  I've been so excited to play this game but don't have enough money to justify paying for it yet. [insert crowfall divinity joke here]

My first question, whats the cookie cutter OP survive forever gank everybody in the world class / spec that every one hates?  I promise to not play that. 🤣

15 hours ago, Tenriak said:

My first question, whats the cookie cutter OP survive forever gank everybody in the world class / spec that every one hates?  I promise to not play that. 🤣

It is definitely not Ranger-Warden.

aeei5jG.png

Hello
I just signed up for Beta. This is my first Beta in my life, although I have played a lot of MMOs in my life.
I love all the parts of TESO and have played both parts of Gothic as well. I also like Diablo and Path of Exile. However, I prefer games with a TPP and FPP view, and Crownfall looks promising. Knowing life, I will have some questions for you in the near future. It's nice to be on your forum

Hello! 

I have been a MMORPG player for 20+ years and am super excited to check CrowFall out! It definitely looks like a fresh spin on some interesting concepts of the genre! 

I also love the communities involved with these games (as is by far the BEST part of MMOs), and can't wait to meet all of you! I will definitely be streaming my adventures of the game during the beta phase on Twitch/Youtube if anyone wants to hang out and give some pointers! (Twitch.tv/themogul) Thanks everyone! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a new old player as well. Played all the hardcore PvP games back in the day. Shadowbane, Darkfall, Mortal online, etc. Don't judge me though! I played them more like they were survivalist games, just trying to stay alive, haha, and bring some measure of stability to chaotic player politics. Miss that genre and hoping Crowfall might be that cuz there ain't much out there anymore. 

Haven't played yet. Just updating the client now. Looking forward to this.