Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Been bouncing back and forth between MMO's for couple years now, mostly GW2, SWTOR, and WOW.  I'm so ready for something different.  I was contemplating Camelot Unchained for quite awhile but didn't pull the trigger.  Then comes along a "truly" fresh idea that is Crowfall.  I'm glad to be part of this and am excited to support it.

Hello Gordon,

Can you please provide cheat codes for me and me alone that will give me an unfair advantage over my enemies? Y or N or M (circle one)

Edited by Zetareticuli

Obsidian-ForumSigWhite.jpg

Been bouncing back and forth between MMO's for couple years now, mostly GW2, SWTOR, and WOW.  I'm so ready for something different.  I was contemplating Camelot Unchained for quite awhile but didn't pull the trigger.  Then comes along a "truly" fresh idea that is Crowfall.  I'm glad to be part of this and am excited to support it.

Hello webfoot and welcome to crowfall :D

interesting games you have mentioned.

Hello Gordon,

Can you please provide cheat codes for me and me alone that will give me an unfair advantage over my enemies? Y or N or M (circle one)

Hello Zetareticuli and welcome to crowfall

I know a good cheat code alt+f4 inside any game, you will win anything you expect (= :D hahah.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I am new! I am new! JK XD. I hope everyone enjoys their time here on the forums until the game comes out for testing. I don't post much, I just kinda sit back and collect intel but if anyone needs anything, feel free to hit me up :D.

Hello Gordon,

According to your profile mister Zetareticuli, you can find all of the cheat codes you want xD

Hello everyone,

Been watching this game for a while and finally pledged a few days ago. Little nervous about this new trend of paying during development, but it's been a while since a great MMO w/ PVP and sandbox aspects has been on the horizon and I'm putting my trust in these guys.

Always been a PVP'er. EQ1 PVP server 99-03. SWG launch day to close. SWTOR launch day to '13.

Looking forward to the promise of the game. As long as they get the combat right we should be golden. The next few months will be critical. The overall design aspects of the game are awesome.

Unfortunately I pulled the trigger on Camelot Unchained and wish I could get my $$$ back....Welcome to the forums.

Like so many others, I have finally taken the plunge. I would have done it immediately, but I really wanted to make a good contribution. I can't wait until we let slip the dogs of war.

darn to bad, you just missed kickstarter by a few days.  Welcome and if ya need to chat about game be sure and look me up.  We have game hash sessions and would love to get more people involved in the conversation.

Hello everyone,

Been watching this game for a while and finally pledged a few days ago. Little nervous about this new trend of paying during development, but it's been a while since a great MMO w/ PVP and sandbox aspects has been on the horizon and I'm putting my trust in these guys.

Always been a PVP'er. EQ1 PVP server 99-03. SWG launch day to close. SWTOR launch day to '13.

Looking forward to the promise of the game. As long as they get the combat right we should be golden. The next few months will be critical. The overall design aspects of the game are awesome.

Playing in development will give you a huge edge in the game.  I love playing hard in the alphas and betas.  When game finally releases you will be a huge asset to your guild.  Welcome home...

I am new! I am new! JK XD. I hope everyone enjoys their time here on the forums until the game comes out for testing. I don't post much, I just kinda sit back and collect intel but if anyone needs anything, feel free to hit me up :D.

The silent but deadly type.  I like it...Welcome to Crowfall

Hello Gordon,

Yes, circled....one mans cheat is another mans strategy.  Hopefully they don't have any serious game altering bugs.  If we test hard enough, we should do a good job squashing them.  Now as far a cheat codes, I am sure at tyrant's age he will need all the help he can get.  Welcome to crowfall, nice to see someone with a sense of humor.

Edited by Nakawe

Like so many others, I have finally taken the plunge. I would have done it immediately, but I really wanted to make a good contribution. I can't wait until we let slip the dogs of war.

Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you all

Hello chief, rhoklaw, ManuDragonne and clark2005, welcome to crowfall folks  ^_^.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

darn to bad, you just missed kickstarter by a few days.  Welcome and if ya need to chat about game be sure and look me up.  We have game hash sessions and would love to get more people involved in the conversation.

It's ok, not too worried about it. Just happy to finally be a part of the Crowfall community now. I would love to join you for some good conversations, so I will definitely take you up on that offer.

Checking in and saying hi. Looking forward to this very promising game.

~D

Welcome fine sir.....It is very promising......Time to pretend your a sponge and soak up all the info out there.  They pretty good at releasing info too.

Guest jeffreyskullpants

Hello I'm new to this site I'm excited this looks like it will be really good