Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

If you are new to Crowfall, introduce yourself here!

Really looking forward to this game. Shadowbane was my favorite MMO of all time and I'm hoping Crowfall will be the next. :)

There are a lot of people from Shadowbane here, me being one of them. However, I doubt anyone remembers Silent Tribe, lol.

Really looking forward to this game. Shadowbane was my favorite MMO of all time and I'm hoping Crowfall will be the next. :)

Hello I'm new to this site I'm excited this looks like it will be really good

hello eightball and jeffreyskullpants, welcome to crowfall :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

@thorgrum: the world will be more than one voxel deep. Also, you won't destroy terrain just by walking on it.

If you choose to dig, either as a Guinecean sapper or as another character with digging abilities, you'll dig a hole in the ground and potentially a tunnel just like a human being would in the real world.

Whether this has in-combat applications remains to be seen; I suspect most of the combat digging activity will be pre-battle terrain prep.

Does this answer your question? If not, can you clarify?

Frankly the idea of hidden forces coming out from under your feet while you siege a castle tickles my jimmies. :D

xctwLnf.png

Hello archebius and welcome to crowfall :D.

Hello murmillo and welcome to crowfall! I should thank you personally for backing up this amazing vision!

as a fellow backer, I'd say you're as good as we're the backers who would like to support ace team vision to build up crowfall for everyone to enjoy.

Hello there mondasin and welcome to crowfall :D.

I've put my trust in these veteran developers as I do hope things turn how the vision supposed to be.

Keep in mind we're humans that we make slightly mistake and eventually we learn from it.

Hello muhrder and welcome to crowfall. :)

Thanks. Again. I love when people are so excited I'm here they welcome me twice. ;)

xctwLnf.png

Thanks. Again. I love when people are so excited I'm here they welcome me twice. ;)

Because once is not enough  ^_^, I hope you're enjoying your stay here.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

g'day

Another Aussie here. I really like the art style and am keen explore the game world and the crafting systems. Not the biggest PvP'er and Aussie latency certainly doesn't help, but I'm willing to give it a go. 

Things I hate:

1. Forum signatures
  2. Irony  
  3. Lists

g'day

Another Aussie here. I really like the art style and am keen explore the game world and the crafting systems. Not the biggest PvP'er and Aussie latency certainly doesn't help, but I'm willing to give it a go. 

Well, hopefully the latency goblin doesn't throw a kink in your gameplay. Just a heads up though. Crowfall is in fact heavy on the PvP and it could get a bit daunting for some. Definitely suggest you introduce yourself to the guild recruitment forum and possibly research for one thats a good fit for your time and play style. Other than that, welcome to Crowfall Kistakis!

g'day

Your signature made me laugh a lot.  :P Nice to see you join the Crowfall community!

He everyone! I'm really interesting in seeing what Crowfall can do.  I haven't been a big PvP player, and the "tacked on" flavor of most PvP (PvP added to a primarily PvE mechanic) has been one of the main reasons for that. I'm excited to see a PvP MMO that actually builds around being PvP, and look forward to seeing the difference.

"Ok, here's plan A: First, we hit 'em...and we keep hitting 'em 'till we can't hit 'em no more. Then we kick 'em...and we keep on kicking 'em till we can't kick 'em no more. By that time, I figure our arms are rested, so we hit em......"

- Every Dwarf Ever.

Because once is not enough  ^_^, I hope you're enjoying your stay here.

I am. Though I haven't given my minimum five bucks to unlock the forums completely yet. I've been enjoying my lurking. The shadowbane folks have provided hours of entertainment and every news release inches me more towards breaking down and backing.

xctwLnf.png

Greetings!  I was introduced to CF by friends from a support group for another game.  I'm by far, blown away with the level of details that i read about in the FAQ section and what this game may bring.

I've played WoW, GW, Duke, Age of Empire, Civilization on the PC for years....  I've been looking for a game like Crowfall for years, hence my pledge to back the game development  :)

Just wanted to say Hi and look forward to the community and gaming!  :)  Cheers ~ Mark

Edited by MarkDarkCaller

g'day

He everyone! I'm really interesting in seeing what Crowfall can do.  I haven't been a big PvP player, and the "tacked on" flavor of most PvP (PvP added to a primarily PvE mechanic) has been one of the main reasons for that. I'm excited to see a PvP MMO that actually builds around being PvP, and look forward to seeing the difference.

Greetings!  I was introduced to CF by friends from a support group for another game.  I'm by far, blown away with the level of details that i read about in the FAQ section and what this game may bring.

I've played WoW, GW, Duke, Age of Empire, Civilization on the PC for years....  I've been looking for a game like Crowfall for years, hence my pledge to back the game development  :)

Just wanted to say Hi and look forward to the community and gaming!  :)  Cheers ~ Mark

Hello kistakis, Korvis and MarkDarkCaller, welcome to crowfall forum  ^_^

Greetings, I go by the name Kentaro for MMOs and Epicbethyname for other generes such as MOBAS or FPS. I just learned about this game from my eldest brother who convinced me to layaway the $100 pledge once I return home from deployment. Which leads me to my next bit of information, I serve in the U.S. Army as an infantryman and currently deployed, however, I'm returning shortly and increasingly excited with each passing hour. 

I'm currently enrolled in online courses for information system security with a concentration in application security. I adore anime in fact, upon returning stateside I'll be finishing my Studio Ghibli tribute to Hayao Miyazaki tattoo sleeve. Furthermore, I'm a extreme gamer who has been playing for what feels like eons and have quite the rap sheet of games I've completed and MMOs I've played. 

Cheers.