Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Memorial Day

Aiona

Don't forget to take a moment out of getting drunk, grilling, or whatever you're doing this weekend (in the case of ACE this apparently means working yourself to death) to give thanks to all those who fought and died for our country!

International friends, please just humor us Americans.

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

ill take time out of getting drunk in order to get drunk in honor of our veterans

I like this. I have never lost a friend that is military, so I cant act like I know the feels. I will honor them anyway. God bless America, and God bless our troops.

PvE is like water to my whiskey. Don't water down my whiskey.- Ronald Reagan

Don't be a custard gonzo.- Abraham Lincoln

my grandpappy didn't die on that muddy piece of socks rock called Okinawa for you to jerk off to naked drawn cartoon japanese girls so you better take time out to pay your respects on monday

ATT00010.gifATT00010.gifATT00010.gif

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Thanks troops, for our ability to be lazy and waste times on internet forums in stead of spending all our time being oppressed by <insert your favorite enemy of freedom>

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Thanks troops, for our ability to be lazy and waste times on internet forums in stead of spending all our time being oppressed by <insert your favorite enemy of freedom>

That's actually for Veteran's Day, today is for those soldiers, sailors and airmen whom have made the ultimate sacrifice. So please, be respectful of those who sacrificed for what they believed in, not fighting <insert favorite enemy of freedom>. I speak from experience having lost 3 friends during my deployment. Please, out of respect for them, enjoy your Memorial Day but keep them in your thoughts.

"Oh I'm sooooo gonna enjoy playing them Centaurs"

That's actually for Veteran's Day, today is for those soldiers, sailors and airmen whom have made the ultimate sacrifice. So please, be respectful of those who sacrificed for what they believed in, not fighting <insert favorite enemy of freedom>. I speak from experience having lost 3 friends during my deployment. Please, out of respect for them, enjoy your Memorial Day but keep them in your thoughts.

And that ultimate sacrifice ensured my freedom, which was my point. As an army brat and having lost friends and family members myself I'm well aware of the difference. I'm sorry if you thought I was due a lecture on "respect" but I assure you it isn't necessary. Hope you had a fantastic memorial day.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

8000 veterans a year commit suicide. There's no harm in recognizing a veteran on Memorial day. It may very well keep one more casualty from occurring. Thank you for your service.

CF_Van.png