Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone watched "A Touch of Cloth"?

VIKINGNAIL

Now that was informative.

Maybe its some kind of an inside joke, but for an outsider seeing random images in a thread does not make any sense.

Edited by rajah

Now that was informative.

Maybe its some kind of an inside joke, but for an outsider seeing random images in a thread does not make any sense.

*adjusts beret and turtleneck* hmmm *wiggles on art stool and swirls red and green paint paste on palette*

I'd say quite random, I'm going for some Pollackasian abstract art here, so I've compiled hundreds of random images into one collage as a nod to Dadaism and Post-Modern at the same time.

I was trying to aim for the chaotic aspect of life and how death pulls us into tranquility.  The inside joke here really is just a jab at the modern artists doing the same thing as internet tr.olls lately...making poorly made socksty art on purpose as a way to say custard you to the establishment, the oversaturation of irony makes one wonder if we'll ever see genuine art that doesn't try to be conformist by pushing the boundaries... I think most modern artists are deeply insecure because they're really  just glorified bums with a poorly made socksty paper that says they graduated but they're earning custard all.

Anyways, what do you think this piece is trying to say? I try to open it to interpretation as much as possible.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg