Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are peoples thoughts on your Eternal Kingdoms?

Will it be something that is a must for everyone to participate in. Or will it be something not needed to progress within the game. Could you just make your main hub your guild leaders kingdom and have your own kingdom with the bare minimum. What would you prefer and what more information is out there for our eternal kingdoms. Please speak your minds. :) 

"It's impossible" No! It's Necessary."  

Will it be something that is a must for everyone to participate in. Or will it be something not needed to progress within the game.

The second one! It's totally optional! You can pretty much ignore the Eternal Kingdoms entirely if that's your thing!

Could you just make your main hub your guild leaders kingdom and have your own kingdom with the bare minimum.

You totally can! You can even add your plots and buildings and stuff to your guild's communal EK, and all shack up together!

What would you prefer and what more information is out there for our eternal kingdoms. Please speak your minds. :)

If you want some more info, your best bet is probably

Here!

and

Here!

I don't have an EK yet. But when I do…

Your going to throw the biggest house party Crowfall has ever seen?

My guild will have an EK that is open to everyone who wants to join.  Other guilds, whoever, we will have a Red Light District ran by ShadowFang, her skills are beyond belief.  We will have a crafting hub with crafting competitions.  We will have pubs, bars, strategy sessions with our alliance members.  It will be our online home.

We plan to play every aspect of this game.  We are hardcore pvpers/pkers and casual everything else. This EK meta game is new for us but albeit just another challenge. 

I see this game as a casual, hardcore or whatever your play style likes.  We are specifically recruiting for this vision put forth from ACE.  I just hope ACE continues with the trend of promoting a game that has elements that fits all.

i hope its not as limited as wow garrisons. That was a sad attempt on player housing.

edit- ty rook for the links and info!!

Edited by tduran91

"It's impossible" No! It's Necessary."  

My question is, and sorry if its been asked/answered, if I drop my EK parcel down with the guild I join and start to get along with, what happens if they kick me out? Or what if I leave? Will I get my land back? Does the guild keep it forever?

I can see a lot of guilds mass inviting people so they can get the lands and then kicking them all out once it gets big enough.

Ownership of your parcels and buildings always rests with you. You can reclaim your property at any time and place it in your own kingdom, or your new guild's kingdom, or whatever.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Ownership of your parcels and buildings always rests with you. You can reclaim your property at any time and place it in your own kingdom, or your new guild's kingdom, or whatever.

Oh good I sure hope so! Would hate to get my land taken from me due to some shady guilds out there.

Thanks for the info!

it would be good if there was such thing as the kings mage which i wanna be one

You can pretend to be anything you want in the EK

I am going to pretend I am running an adult retreat for humanoids with fur.

I might need an assistent.

You can be my Furmaster

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

You can pretend to be anything you want in the EK

I am going to pretend I am running an adult retreat for humanoids with fur.

I might need an assistent.

You can be my Furmaster

VIP required.  Please, no false advertising, sheesh.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

VIP required. Please, no false advertising, sheesh.

It's a retreat.

Ain't no retreat been free since 2001

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

oh you mean that glorified lobby that people will just jump into the CW from?

More like the super cool place where you can go to hang out with all your friends.

More like the super cool place where you can go to hang out with all your friends.

I thought that was what Slack was for?

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Yeah but you can't show off your cool sword n' stuff in slack.

Dunno about that.   Been some of that that "showing" off stuffz there.   Just sayin  :)