Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

talk radio?

headlight

Not the actual talk radio on A.M. I sometimes listen to music at work, but I mainly listen to comedy routines on Pandora. Trying to find some kind of talk radio that's humorous, but educational like talking about finance or some particular subset of a skill I can listen along with and stay entertained at work without having to stop and reference a textbook because it's too technical.

Nothing political because thanks Obama.

Rush Limbaugh.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I normally listen to a local morning show until they go off the air at 10:00am. Then switch over to a channel called The Fan. Basically, a sports show kind of like Mike and Mike but more geared towards local DC teams. On the way home DC has a station that does just news and gives traffic on the 8's but runs lots of news stories covering the nation.

Oh, and not radio, but my work TV lives on HLN. Robin Meade...

[@--(o.O)@]

I'm stuck listening to NPR. Morning shows aren't funny. I'm sick of hearing the same 10 songs. And our local sports radio guys are... unimpressive.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Dayel knows all.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I try to mix it up

the comedy channls on Pandora are good...but it never fails that a off color joke is goin when the office prude walks in.

I like sports radio for about an hour tops...after the scores and matchups I am done. don't need/want to know about the corn on kobe bryants foot that someone heard someone talk about when they walked by the locker room.

NPR has one good show and he is a morning host in Houston. The rest of democracy now et al is intellectually dishonest.plus I cant stand the music

Rush/Beck/Savage; Are okay till after lunch. I normally jam to tunes after lunch.

audio books: not at work I always miss a part because someone walks in or phone. but for driving...they are awesome

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg