Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh Herrro There!

Nex

Hello my name is Nex and I'm an alcoholic... Wait a minute... I think I'm doing this wrong... Hmmm... Will my name is Nex and I've played many different MMOs in the past and have gone by a lot of different names while playing them. Hey who knows maybe you know me from one of them. Lets see what I have played...

Runescape: 2004-2013 (My First MMO yaya...)
RF Online: 2006-2007 (I want to say)
Granado Espada (Sword 2): 2007-2008 - Was a fun game liked it a lot.
Exteel: 2007-2010 - I played the crap out of this xD I loved it.
Cabal: 2008-2008 - I got perm banned for no reason and never looked back >> (When OGPlanet still ran it)

Tabula Rasa: 2008-2009
Aion: 2009-2012 - I was so into it before it came out for US I was playing on the KR and China servers... Was the first person to break 1M AP on Siel - http://i.imgur.com/so5pP6b.jpg
Guild Wars 2: 2012-2014
Eve Online: 2011-2015 (Stopped playing really after they updated the rules on mutliboxing D: )

I've played many more MMOs and games just don't remember all the names sadly. As of right now I'm really only playing LoL and World of Tanks and right now looking forward to Crowfall and Tom Clancy's The Division. Hmmm... anything else? Oh ya a little about myself. I like programming, gaming, trying new foods, love learning about new things I didn't know before, anime, getting a major in CIS and my favorite color is red. Got any questions feel free to post them here.

Edited by Nex

You stopped playing Eve after they changed the rules so you couldn't slave ten ships to one controller?

Wow, they didn't lose anything of value.

So he got insulted over multiboxing nerfs?  LOL!

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Pft.  Back in the day we used to have to multibox via proxy, multiple clients, and macro/scripts.  #MUDlyfe

[@--(o.O)@]

Why red?

I don't know. I've always liked it. Maybe because it is the same color as blood.. mawhahaha!! lol jk j reall don't know always liked it.

Whats supa sonico doing

Taking off some heavy armor... http://i.imgur.com/WDEYPrr.jpg (Sideboob warning)

Why Nex, and is your last name Holland?

Why Nex? I like the meaning for it in Latin which means; death, slaughter, violent death. I use to have the name Killer in Aion before I quit, My Eve online main is Nex Killer and my runescape name was Killer 842. I like names with violence things in them, I don't know why.

You stopped playing Eve after they changed the rules so you couldn't slave ten ships to one controller?

Wow, they didn't lose anything of value.

For more it was more like 30 ships to one controller... >> Plus a lot of my real life friends I played with were quitting and I didn't feel like playing anymore really. I may go back playing it at the end of the year or so.

See above ^

Your choice of topic title is not only racist, it's an outdated movie reference. I'm more offended by the latter.

I'm sorry D: Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?

Pft.  Back in the day we used to have to multibox via proxy, multiple clients, and macro/scripts.  #MUDlyfe

The days of virtual home servers required to run multiple instances of the same client so that when you logged into more than one account on the same computer you won't get disconnected?  Oh yeah, the days when people actually required an education to multibox?  Yep remember those and no, I never did it then either.

I have a friend who still multiboxes in EVE, the nerf never impacted their ability to continue to do it.  Only impacted the people who had 30+ something accounts, which is a good thing because they were damaging the economy by inflating it.

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

The days of virtual home servers required to run multiple instances of the same client so that when you logged into more than one account on the same computer you won't get disconnected?  Oh yeah, the days when people actually required an education to multibox?  Yep remember those and no, I never did it then either.

I have a friend who still multiboxes in EVE, the nerf never impacted their ability to continue to do it.  Only impacted the people who had 30+ something accounts, which is a good thing because they were damaging the economy by inflating it.

Even with some boxers gone prices for things are still the same and nothing has really changed like many said. Plex is still 900M where people thought it was just going to tank. lol

Welcome to crowfall Nex.

Thank you Mox! :D

Welcome to Crowfall, Nex! I'm shocked to see somebody else has played RF Online here. But I'm curious, with all this MMO experience what has brought you to Crowfall of all places?

I love the idea of the campaign worlds and how they work, plus the market.