Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baba

Things I [we] don't want in Crowfall

- I don't like restricted forum access; too many old shadowbane players who can't post here like Marv from SD guild, because he has not invest anything into the game yet. I'm very positive he will participate at CF at launch with the SD guild. 

It just limit freedom of speech - it's not good in my opinion pls. consider to open up more forum sub sections at least ACE.

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

- I don't like restricted forum access; too many old shadowbane players who can't post here like Marv from SD guild, because he has not invest anything into the game yet. I'm very positive he will participate at CF at launch with the SD guild. 

It's just limit freedom of speech - it's not good in my opinion pls. consider to open up more forum sub sections at least ACE.

Obviously he does not post because he does not want to. Why do you bother ?

Finally somebody brought up the important stuff

Stay on topic.

The correct response would be "hmm, I don't really agree too much on the restriction as most people are backers and they can respond if they choose so. However this is a bit of a stretch, I think that if we were talking about speech ontopic, I also dislike that MMOs come with filters as most people don't care much for them and toggling filters is a waste of time."

there you go.

No doubt you are an expert.

Aw shucks, I couldn't really take that compliment, it's too much > 3 <

ty though :wub:

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

He posted seldom, but I don't like to see it in Crowfall. It should be a more friendly open game community.

I've not been active here the past weeks, but I've not seen any major issues here with free accounts compare to other forums like HFBoards - a popular hockey fan website.

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Yes. That was confirmed by JTC in Reddit interview and blixtev in another interview during KS.

I'm sure there are a few others that like WS telegraphs and bunny-hopping, but even sheen was against it. It always feels greasy when I agree with him.

Whoa whoa whoa, are you sure this sheen guy was against bunny-hopping?  Telegraphs seems like something he would be against, but bunny-hopping does not. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

He posted seldom, but I don't like to see it in Crowfall. It should be a more friendly open game community.

I've not been active here the past weeks, but I've not seen any major issues here with free accounts compare to other forums like HFBoards - a popular hockey fan website.

I'm sure it's just a happy coincidence that making the forums backer only suddenly stopped the almost daily flood of trolls spamming that what Crowfall really needs is to refocus on PvE, dungeons and raid bosses because that's what people really want.

OJN1n7E.png

I don't want simplistic features marketed as high-concept executing features.

a chat box is not a throne war deception matrix.

Depends who's usin it. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I'm sure it's just a happy coincidence that making the forums backer only suddenly stopped the almost daily flood of trolls spamming that what Crowfall really needs is to refocus on PvE, dungeons and raid bosses because that's what people really want.

No doubt there are backers here who want more focus on PvE, questing, and raid bosses - it would be an interesting poll just for curiosity.
SB is a small community, but many of us know what we're talking about concerning PvP after two decades of experience, and some can't voice their opinions here after the recent changes.

Anyway I understand why they did it, and it could also be related to marketing.
And hopefully the forums will be more accessible when we're in open beta or closer to actually launch of CF.
Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Raid bosses could exist.  They could be strong enough that everyone would have to band together to kill. it could be 1 boss per campaign and once killed, no more spawn.   They could succumb to Hunger as well making them stronger as the game progresses.  Rampaging bosses could be great for one group and horrible for another.  say the boss is headed towards my KOS guild fort, I'd help the boss level the place! the boss could have 1-hit mechanics too, to make them feel powerful!

I don't want to see:

reputation grinds

Daily quest

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

Depends who's usin it. 

Not really.

If you're building alliances with pen n paper, and gumption in a game that totes that you're gonna get game of thrones. You're not getting jack, that any other game couldn't give ya.

I do not want purely passive progression like EVE. I want what I do in the game to determine how fast I grow as a character. It's the only reason I left EVE.

This isn't just a game forum that we are here for the fun of it though. ACE wants it set up so they can glean the most constructive feedback from those who have the most vested interest in the game. Right now its about making the game better. After the game launches I suspect it'll open up a bit more but again right now its about making the game better.

Also this is a private entity, no such thing as free speech really, only that which they allow us. You don't go to someone's house and expect to be able to say whatever you want with no responsibly do you? of course not same applies here.

Edited by pang

glean, fyi.

Sorry, I have a problem.

Thank you for putting the gleam on my mistake, I shall endeavor to glean the proper usage from your correction.

I do not want purely passive progression like EVE. I want what I do in the game to determine how fast I grow as a character. It's the only reason I left EVE.

They said there is going to be some active progression, but most of it is going to be passive.