Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hallo!

What's up ya'll? I've only now decided to become "active" on ethe forums, but i've been following Crowfall for some time already, and wanted to introduce my dopey self to you guys! My name is Tyler, but the alias I will most likely be going by ingame is "Korazian". I am not an experienced PVP player in mmo games but this is the game that will change that. I am competitive and have played CSGO for a while and i'm going to transfer that vibe FOR FREE unto Crowfall. So far i most likely will play the Myrmidon and I hope to play with some cool dudes, so it would be great to hear from everyone on what classes they want to play. :) Thanks and love you all :wub:

Welcome to the forums!

I'm new to the PvP scene myself.  I picked Crowfall specifically since the focus is on PvP and am hoping it's a fun learning experience for a relative newbie like myself.

I'm interested in the Duelist and the Ranger myself.

71431_original.jpg

Welcome.  Are you in the Air Force by chance?  I'm pretty sure that's the only thing near Great Falls, MT.

I play to look at a ranger archetype.

no i'm not in the air force but nice eye, Malmstrom AFB is right outside Great Falls.

Seems a lot of people want to play the ranger B) Hope to see you all in the forums and ingame :D

Welcome to Crowfall, Tikon! Like yourself, I'm not exactly what you'd call an experienced PvPer in MMOs. It's good that you're competitive, in a game like this you could always use a little motivation to take that next step. Either way, hopefully you'll enjoy the combat that Crowfall has to offer, I'm not sure if you've noticed but they recently just put out an announcement discussing their iteration process when it comes to designing the combat.

-Take care.