Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Really awesome new mini-series: Texas Rising

VIKINGNAIL

The only show featuring Texas Rangers better have Chuck Norris, or I ain't watching it!

Also, I thought this was going to be an attempt at trolling people from Texas regarding the recent flooding.  I'm a bit disappointed, but also glad...  too soon?

[@--(o.O)@]

That actually looks like a good show.

I thought you were salting the floodwaters. 

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

Wow episode 2 was just wow.... Brendan Fraser is kinda oddball for the role he is playing though.

I can't wait for the big battle. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

lets try and cash in on chuck norris fame and all the texas seperatist sentiment. yeah we'll call it texas rising! brilliant.

:rolleyes:

Cause the eyes of a ranger are upon you, any wrong you do he's gonna see, when you're in texas look behind you, cause that's where the ranger's gonna be. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Wow episode 2 was just wow.... Brendan Fraser is kinda oddball for the role he is playing though.

I can't wait for the big battle. 

Yeah I can't take that character seriously at all. Every time I see him on screen Im looking for Pauly Shore to jump out or something.