Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Most Underrated TV series?

cannibal man

And don't you dare post about Firefly. Nearly everyone knows about that show now, even if it was extremely underrated for it's time.

Most underrated I've come across is either:

Peaky Blinders, which is based on a true story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_62ZKR9rK0

or

Banshee, which is about an ex-con who assumes the identity of a dead man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqRPaucl8r4

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

I think Community is probably the most underrated tv show i've seen.  The writing is so layered but I think the writing style is a bit too sophisticated for most people to understand so it doesn't really hook enough people. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Community is probably the most underrated

Community

underrated

writing style is a bit too sophisticated

KxcnDac.jpg

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I wish you were better at what you are trying to do it would be more fun for me. 

What is it that I'm trying to do?

Genuine response to your arrogant-laden opinion~

Oh I see now, you were hoping it was some kind of tr.olling attempt so that you would feel better about your terrible show, got it.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

What is it that I'm trying to do?

Genuine response to your arrogant-laden opinion~

Oh I see now, you were hoping it was some kind of tr.olling attempt so that you would feel better about your terrible show, got it.

What you're trying to do is fit in. 

Honestly I very rarely see people talk about Peep Show other than using gifs with David Mitchell in it without knowing where it's actually from.

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

community does get my vote. but they've made a few cast changes i'm not fond of since they went to Yahoo. Not that any of the cast they replaced were that necessary anyhow. Although I miss Troy. For one whole season, the whole thing was a giant fail so that tainted the series too.

They survived NBC, now they are picking up the pieces.  I like the additions but I see why some would not.  The show has definitely changed a little with the new characters.... 

I think Keith David is killing it though, but I'd expect nothing less from the man who voiced Goliath. 

Dirty Sexy Money and Rome, which were both killed at their second season, yet Charmed went on for 8 seasons of crap.

No one knows yet. 

Dirty Sexy Money and Rome, which were both killed at their second season, yet Charmed went on for 8 seasons of crap.

dude Rome is amazing, easily my favorite HBO show. It's a travesty. 2nd season of Rome was a bit hurried in terms of plot but it didn't detract from its overall greatness too much. Season 1 Octavian was very likeable and Season 2 was just a grade A %+@!$#?&*^.

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Rome was great. They had to hurry Rome in terms of plot because they had planned it all the way out to Jesus and just had too much to put into such a short time. Rome was easily one of my greatest TV cancellation disappointments in life.

Constantine I think is underrated. I honestly don't see how Grimm succeeds but Constantine doesn't. People just don't like a cocky hero with not enough dorky side kicks I guess.

Rome was great. They had to hurry Rome in terms of plot because they had planned it all the way out to Jesus and just had too much to put into such a short time. Rome was easily one of my greatest TV cancellation disappointments in life.

Constantine I think is underrated. I honestly don't see how Grimm succeeds but Constantine doesn't. People just don't like a cocky hero with not enough dorky side kicks I guess.

Rome was indeed great, i was LMAO when James Purefoy was asked about Game of Thrones and basically said they stole the show and that it was basically Rome....

The thing about Grimm vs Constantine is that I think Grimm doesn't take itself too seriously, Constantine kind of does in some ways.  I don't really watch either show aside from the first few eps when they first started airing. 

The Following. IMO was far more entertaining and interesting then your standard Cop/Detective vs bad guy shows. Thought the characters were well played and had lots of depth. Would have loved to see at least one more Season, especially with how the series ended.

Rome was indeed great, i was LMAO when James Purefoy was asked about Game of Thrones and basically said they stole the show and that it was basically Rome....

The thing about Grimm vs Constantine is that I think Grimm doesn't take itself too seriously, Constantine kind of does in some ways.  I don't really watch either show aside from the first few eps when they first started airing. 

I've followed both from beginning until now. I feel Grimm is starting to take itself too seriously. I just watch it to see what they'll come up with next.

Constantine has the same momentum but an entire comic following at its back. (i don't read comics, so not me). I think the lead actor is awesome and it's funny as custard. But, alas....

I had to google that about James Purefoy. Hilarious. I was surprised to see McKidd on Grey's Anatomy (ex started the show a year or so ago, so naturally I had to watch it, too). He's a pansy on that show.