Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannibal man

Most Underrated TV series?

I've followed both from beginning until now. I feel Grimm is starting to take itself too seriously. I just watch it to see what they'll come up with next.

Constantine has the same momentum but an entire comic following at its back. (i don't read comics, so not me). I think the lead actor is awesome and it's funny as custard. But, alas....

I had to google that about James Purefoy. Hilarious. I was surprised to see McKidd on Grey's Anatomy (ex started the show a year or so ago, so naturally I had to watch it, too). He's a pansy on that show.

I remember watching this movie called "Bunraku" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1181795/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_12 and McKidd was so awesome in that. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Hands down, Human Target. Fox TV show, it was brilliant... got canned after the second season. Damn idiots.

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

I saw a review berating one of my old faves the other day, and I was shocked. How can you not like Blue Gender?, TASTELESS SWINE!

...Nothing to see here >.>

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

If you nerds liked Rome check out I, Claudius.

I won't tell you who it stars, just watch it and be amazed.

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

I, Claudius has been on my backlog for a long time. both the book and the series.

Another underrated series would be Shogun for sure, also based on a thick ass boring book for nerds

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I think there are 2 kinds of underrated, underrated as in not a lot of exposure compared to how good it is, and underrated as in the people that saw it didn't value it as highly as you feel they should have. 

I think the UK has produced some really great shows lately that haven't gotten a ton of exposure in the US.  Wolf Hall and Poldark are both great for different reasons but man Wolf Hall... just killer...

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Rome was great. They had to hurry Rome in terms of plot because they had planned it all the way out to Jesus and just had too much to put into such a short time. Rome was easily one of my greatest TV cancellation disappointments in life.

Constantine I think is underrated. I honestly don't see how Grimm succeeds but Constantine doesn't. People just don't like a cocky hero with not enough dorky side kicks I guess.

Im still sad they cancelled constantine, it was far better then supernatural in my opinion, however the fact they are now trying too hard to extend supernatural also effects my decision. But really, their universes are similiar but the main character is much more interesting and mysterious in constantine

Before it got canned I thought terra nova was good and underrated. They filmed the whole season 2 and just canned it D:

I watched Season 1 on Netflix and found out it was cancelled.  Complete let down as it was starting to pick up steam.

I also liked Almost Human which seems to have followed the same path.

http://www.twitch.tv/Waikikamukau Yes, it's Why-Kick-Uh-Moo-Cow / Twitter: @TheMukau

he's so cute when he's puffy and angry like this~ <3

I'm actually not angry... i'm really glad that I could motivate you to pay 10 dollars to join the SA family and talk about me constantly... I feel really special.