Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Twitch bans Adults Only games from streaming...

VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

good move imo. adults only games use a thin veil of 'its for grown ups' to justify all the terrible poorly made socks they include and are usually badly made anyways

j6CmSi3.png

first they crack down on females being too provocative and now AO games. I'm not seeing the point in watching twitch feeds.

To be honest I wouldn't make Twitch my main port of call for provocative women and adult content. :^)

Edited by alexisnotonffire

2782075-5348157470-10996.jpg

Stream  a game where you go on mass killing sprees and steal everything that isn't nailed down, but a woman with too much cleavage is off limits.

Twitch has always been a barely functional trainwreck of a service that can't even make IRC chat function reliably. Censoring streamer's content and nuking stream highlights because some music was playing in the background is just one more reason not to support these mental midgets.

OJN1n7E.png

I never really got on with twitch for some reason.

Twitch Streamer: “See the intresting thing about that is-”

*Loud obnoxious noise*

Twitch streamer: “Think you Sephiroth96 for subscribing, I really appreciate it!”

Twitch Streamer: “Now, where was I? Kinda lost my trail of thought there. Hahahah.”

Twitch Streamer: “Oh I know, and as I say saying-”

*Loud obnoxious noise*

This is nothing new. Twitch stopped people from playing hunie pop when that game became popular aswell.

Twitch has a problem with anything 18+ or even 16+ if its nudity.

They banned Second Life safari streams months ago for similar reasons, because every time you turn around in SL somebody is running around with a ridiculous nude model.

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

I'm trying to figure out why anybody wants to watch somebody else play a video game in the first place.

A highlight reel I can watch if it shows some serious skill, but a whole 40-50 min time-span of watching when you could be doing it yourself? Just seems stupid to me.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

I think Twitch is wonderful. Even more wonderful that it had a billion dollar valuation. Have we reached the pinnacle of American laziness where we are too lazy to play a video game and would rather watch someone else play it?

well, apparently wonderful is a new filter word.

I think Twitch is wonderful. Even more wonderful that it had a billion dollar valuation. Have we reached the pinnacle of American laziness where we are too lazy to play a video game and would rather watch someone else play it?

What about awesome?

Absolutely everything evokes awe these days. It's awesome.

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

Dammit, now I'm trying to figure out what wonderful is a filter for.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Yea with bigger acquisition like Amazon taking over it always expect policy changes to come down the road. I'm cool with twitch retaining all the special needs people so they don't splash over into any other part of the internet. We get some rain here or there like thenebrosity or elvine~~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg