Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's your most memorable forum experience?

checkyotrack

Oh christ...I may need a week or so to think about this before being able to answer even somewhat accurately.

SO, so many...

I cheated and said all of SB.  I was being honest though.  Too many to list.  

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Long ago... in a game far far away...

Game Dev: Well, we're (farked).
Game Dev: Warlock and Temptress classes are signing a petition for a ritual sex dungeon.

Game Dev: They want participation to boost their spirit temporarily

Fawne: See how badly they want it when you RNG pregnancy and incurable STD's into it.

Game Dev: See ... that actually makes me want to code this into the game. (dang) it. Not helping.

First thing that popped into my head. No... they didn't get the dungeon.

I had several accounts banned from the Ubi boards for posting threads that said "Deevah is fat".

I kinda feel bad about that.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I'm not a SB player, but that doesn't mean things didn't get a little frosty over on Central. I remember there was this one member who I would get into a huge argument with on multiple threads. I kicked his ass every time, but most of the posts got deleted. I think we made up though, because months after it happened he and I were on the same side of another argument thread.

Edited by masterofspelss

7lXqKFL.gif

Before UBI had a posting limit I had prepped several very gross and large animated gif's into a huge cascading post. I opened every forum, subforum, and the first 20 threads on every one of those in a different tab each. I created a reply and copy/pasted my massive gross post in every thread.  I then waited for 4-5am EST and went tab by tab hitting post and successfully posted my vile gif cascaded a few hundred times in nearly all threads on the forums.  Simply opening one of the threads often crashed the browser or lagged it so hard trying to load a few hundred megs worth of gif's all over the place.  It was up for nearly 5 hours before it was all cleaned up.

I did it again the following weekend.

Before UBI had a posting limit I had prepped several very gross and large animated gif's into a huge cascading post. I opened every forum, subforum, and the first 20 threads on every one of those in a different tab each. I created a reply and copy/pasted my massive gross post in every thread.  I then waited for 4-5am EST and went tab by tab hitting post and successfully posted my vile gif cascaded a few hundred times in nearly all threads on the forums.  Simply opening one of the threads often crashed the browser or lagged it so hard trying to load a few hundred megs worth of gif's all over the place.  It was up for nearly 5 hours before it was all cleaned up.

Yeah.  Thanks for that.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Cleaning that up wasn't as difficult as it sounds, if we are speaking of the same thing. It may have taken a while to get to it because I wasn't available to do a mass cleanse (probably due to work).

It is my duty to cleanse this land of the unworthy. It is my goal to make this world burn. Your tainted flesh shall kindle the flames.

smf_banner_copy4_copy.jpg

Of the week?  Getting some volunteer mod for a forum for some newly announced game to admit he was silver elo and then watching him squirm about

Of my life?  Probably when Pandemonium was formed from some of the best guilds on tallon zek... man that was a crap storm of forum fun. 

Cleaning that up wasn't as difficult as it sounds, if we are speaking of the same thing. It may have taken a while to get to it because I wasn't available to do a mass cleanse (probably due to work).

Thats why I waited for an opportune time. Forum software these days makes it easy to just Delete all posts by X user. Thats no fun.  Next step up would be for each of those posts to be done by a different account but setting that up would be significantly more difficult and time consuming.  Maybe in the future.

The ego strokes from all of the @me posts on various boards were all night but my most memorable forum experience ever was when I didn't log in to Ultima Online and the Stratics forums for three months and there were a lot of genuinely concerned players asking about me and wishing me well. 

Thats why I waited for an opportune time. Forum software these days makes it easy to just Delete all posts by X user. Thats no fun.  Next step up would be for each of those posts to be done by a different account but setting that up would be significantly more difficult and time consuming.  Maybe in the future.

Someone give this man a medal.

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

He gets a golf clap... All that work, yet so uninventive and without any inspiration or reason. Being blatantly vulgar just for the sake of being vulgar, hell not even for good old shock value, is abhorrently boring...

Unworthy to say the least.

It is my duty to cleanse this land of the unworthy. It is my goal to make this world burn. Your tainted flesh shall kindle the flames.

CT has always been, and will continue to be, insulted.

Pseudo-exiles have never done anything that has required me to use Preparation H. Fluffy Bunnies are all bark and no bite.

when sooners' (sooners) account was hijacked by an SP guy and we leaked QFT's boards, templates, stole a city, etc. i wish the ubi archives were more extensive

Edited by aeroch

NFC 4 LYFE / KNIGHTS OF SILVERMOON / LEGACY OF BRUTALITY / CULT OF THE HY'PHY / THE REPTILIANS

nUWOFCL.png