Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oridi

Hey - the quest thing has shown up again! Will there be quests?

Think its just the idea of it. You don't like a poster, so going to E-stalk them and post personal info? Why?

Sure, its creepy.

But would be even more creepy if it was done because you like them.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

VN- can you edit your post on page 3? That's the only remaining post I'm seeing with an IRL name in it.  If I missed another one someone please point it out.

*Stares stonily into the distance and lights a signal fire to the devs.  Tosses in an offering of a book titled "It's vs Its".*

They have stated ( at least Todd did in a thread I think you remember ) that he does not answer hyperbole.  He also advised that if his responses were monitored we could detect which ones he responds to and which ones he does not.  I am afraid this may not even have a fighting chance of getting an answer especially since he assumes we are adults w. deductive reasoning.  You can hope.  Imaginary fires and books are not going to make a response any more likely, just sayin

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Sure, its creepy.

But would be even more creepy if it was done because you like them.

It's disturbing and this isn't the only information that has been stalked about me by some of the posters here...

Edit:  They come from a disturbed part of the internet where they try to get your personal information and use it as ammunition to fight their video game battles...

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

master stalker in a day where public info is readily available and casually dropped on fb and twitter

also this is ontopic with no quests bc i dont want quest completion to show up on my twitter otherwise its stalking and thats a big no-no

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Bye bye thread.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

They have stated ( at least Todd did in a thread I think you remember ) that he does not answer hyperbole.  He also advised that if his responses were monitored we could detect which ones he responds to and which ones he does not.  I am afraid this may not even have a fighting chance of getting an answer especially since he assumes we are adults w. deductive reasoning.  You can hope.  Imaginary fires and books are not going to make a response any more likely, just sayin

I think that it's more likely that they'll respond if only to have a clear quote that states whether or not there are quests in the game.  I dunno about you but I'm getting weary of running that same race over and over and would love just one clear statement. 

Not sure where the hyperbole is in my OP?

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

It's disturbing and this isn't the only information that has been stalked about me by some of the posters here...

Edit:  They come from a disturbed part of the internet where they try to get your personal information and use it as ammunition to fight their video game battles...

You say disturbing, I say creepy.

I am not sure if we are going to have a discussion on the use of these words.

I was trying to agree, but if you want to disagree with my agreement, then I don't know what to say.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

My Spidey-senses tell me that this thread has run its course. Go-go gadget lock!

Unlocked to allow civil discussion that stays on topic.

Edited by arawulf

>By quests I mean specific tasks assigned by the game that require players to perform certain actions (kill 10 pigs!) in order to advance in their skill level or win a reward/item.

No quests of this definition is my understanding.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

>By quests I mean specific tasks assigned by the game that require players to perform certain actions (kill 10 pigs!) in order to advance in their skill level or win a reward/item.

Thank you for the answer!  Really appreciate the clarification!

Ara of the Wulfs - thank you for opening it back up.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Could you clarify if you might have other types of quests/tasks/missions etc in the game that don't use the more traditional vertical progression type rewards as incentive? 

Or do you believe that the game will in no way give you anything similar to a quest?

Edit:  For example quests that might nudge people towards active areas or quests that might serve to push a faction/deities agenda, or may contribute towards win conditions for a campaign and such.

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

specific tasks assigned by the game

No dailies from that. Unless you really want to nitpick it enough to get dumpstered again for all the derailing.

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Could you clarify if you might have other types of quests/tasks/missions etc in the game that don't use the more traditional vertical progression type rewards as incentive? 

Or do you believe that the game will in no way give you anything similar to a quest?

Edit:  For example quests that might nudge people towards active areas or quests that might serve to push a faction/deities agenda.

no there wont be those quests

no i dont believe the game will do that

gtlLXYT.png