Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mad Max Fury Road

Karnos

How the hell is there not already a topic?

Amazing movie, but also entirely events that I could see occurring in a Crowfall Campaign.

Don't read below unless you have seen the movie.

The Water Guild is sending a convoy to trade with the Gas Guild.  Except Furiosa, the PC leading the convoy, is actually a traitor, and is leading the convoy to the other side of the map to start a new guild. The Water Guild sends out a massive war party to break up the convoy and kill the traitor. In the process, the convoy passes through a narrow mountain pass controlled by the Mountain Guild, and Furiosa attempts to trade a large sum of resources for assistance in blocking the pass, but the trade goes "poorly" and combat ensues. Eventually the convoy gets ahead of the pursuers and reaches their intended goal (after some minor PvE delays, such as a mud), but they find that there isn't actually a suitable plot to build into a city there... oops.

The convoy turns around, heads back towards the Water Guild base, because it knows they overextended and have no serious defenses, since all the Water Guild War Boys are out chasing. Some more combat occurs as the convoy rushes past the main force, conveniently Furiosa & team are able to kill the guild leader of both the Water & Gas Guilds, and Furiosa continues on to claim the water guild's town.

If the Crowfall team can put together a game engine that allows for that sort of conflict, this could be an amazing game.

That is correct. The search function is literally hitler.

Sounds about right. Hate using that thing, but the Mad Max was good.

Edited by Nex

I made the mistake going to it as a blind date for an online meeting. OKCupid... Turns out they were a total skeeze talking about wanting to touch my boobs, or the girls in the movie... I would of enjoyed it more if the person to my left didn't make my blood curdle.

I guess it is time to start my KOS list.

Add me to it, then. Take a message of pure misandry and present in the form of a single two-hour car chase. 0/10.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully