KDSProm

KDS in Crowfall [EU] [INT]

On 4/12/2018 at 5:59 PM, Celtir said:

KDS is a great guild :D

nah you are just saying that - wait until we run you through dirt and barbed wire :P

Posted (edited)

Hello! is it me you looking for!

Hi there, Skyler here! they took my name! So from now its Joyce then ^^ 

Edited by Joyce
mis spell ^^

Long time since I visited this part of the forums as I've been busier playing the actual game :)

Hey @Joice/Skyler - I'm really glad to see you about :). I've sent you an invite to the guild so please accept it.

@Celtir I'm happy you are enjoying the guild sir. I've enjoyed playing with you as well not to mention that I like the jewels that you make :D

It's time for a status report:

Ever since 5.6 has hit we've been really involved and playing every day with a group of 8-10 people. Main focus has been the logistics side in order to determine the best options on what and when to spend the guild resources in order to get a good progression. We've got some primary ideas and next wipe (probably Alpha) will be the time to put all that to the test.

Now that we got that covered we have decided to focus more on the business side and the PvP (especially with the hopefully incoming fixes to performance in 5.7).

For this push I would especially like to mention Sgt. Harzoo, Sgt. BaronPrius and Psc. Celtir as they have put the most amount of hours into this.

With that being said I look forward to whatever the hunger brings :)

/salute

Greetings crows,

It has been a while since I wanted to make a new recruitment movie and today I finally found the time and the inspiration. I hope you will enjoy it!

/salute