Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prometeu

KDS in Crowfall [EU]

1 hour ago, Hakrik said:

Hi to all guys from KDS.

I'm also looking forward to have you on list of EU player base - Ether as fine allies or honorable foes.
So again thanks for kind wishes @KDSProm.

I hope that once my small guild will eventually stop playing I will be still welcomed on your side... ;)

Haha so it's our Hakrik :D

I thought it was just the same name. I still remember your application as being one of the best I've seen over the years.

You will always be welcome in KDS!

/salute

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro

Posted (edited)

KDS is not about speeches, empty promises, false tales of greatness or egocentric bias. KDS is about Simplicity. All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor and duty.

Every player has the freedom to join the brotherhood, regardless of skills, talent, experience or fame. But Freedom is not enough. Freedom needs justice. Justice of a meritocracy, where… When it comes to luck, you make your own, where the limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible. Honor is Respect. Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power of the bond uniting the members, and the honor of being a keeper. In KDS only in death does duty end.

KDS is not a maker of history. KDS is made by history.  KDS is about discipline. Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.

It is a proud privilege to be a Keeper. Discipline, self-respect, pride in his chapter and his guild, a high sense of duty and obligation to comrades and to his superiors, and a self-confidence born of demonstrated ability.

You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.

Do you have the courage to be a keeper?

Apply now

Edited by Aurellius

Our numbers are growing, but we still have room for new recruits. We can teach you any class, any playstyle, crafting, gathering.

Come to the Dark Side. We have Cookies and Pasteurized Milk.

We are happy to present our new Website: https://www.kdsguild.ro

This new site has integrated Member management with our Guild Management Tool  and our Discord through our latest Discord Bot.

Thank you all for their hard work, especially Gen. Xaint for the graphical work!

KDS it's about Fun and we've just made our officer's life easier - > More fun for the hard working class :)

/salute

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro