Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KDSProm

KDS in Crowfall [EU]

https://youtu.be/v-6LF3IyzCw

This video - is the best news I have seen about an MMO in the last 12 Years - and I have played.... God knows if I missed any.

Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they pull it off because I'm actually starting to get hyped - something that stopped a few years ago after all the disappointments.

Keep up the good work ACE!

/salute

Ohh a blast from the past, was a member of KDS for a time back in SWG had been with MDU for most of SWG then moved to KDS with a couple of friends for a bit more pvping, good to see you guys are still around :)

Ohh a blast from the past, was a member of KDS for a time back in SWG had been with MDU for most of SWG then moved to KDS with a couple of friends for a bit more pvping, good to see you guys are still around :)

Hello sir,

Good times in SWG indeed :)

Glad to see you too, I only joined with about 3 months before KDS left the game, and joined SDK after until CU has killed everything.

Molan/Yonkyo, Medizor, Xaint, Flux, Asce, Norsemaniac, Olloupaf, Ricutz and many more are still around.

Drop by our forums and say hi if you wish :)

/salute

Edited by [KDS]Prom

The game is shaping up nicely. +1 for ACE so far.

Interest is growing and more gaming communities are joining as I see on these forums.

This can only mean good things :)

/salute

Hey Grey - welcome on the Crowfall train :)

Hey @Varitas. Hello back to you guys. Albion is doing fine - still playing and GvG 24/7. Gen. Augir is doing an awesome job keeping people playing and having fun.

Edited by [KDS]Prom