Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Elwynn forest in the unreal engine...

VIKINGNAIL

WoW, I can't wait for U 2 go play that!

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

I recognized every building and road. This is impressive. I'm not sure they could pull off the seamless world in that engine though.

Yea with tons of people in the game, mobs ,etc... it probably wouldn't work out well... but it's pretty interesting just seeing what locations you are familiar with can look like in different schemes.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I recognized every building and road. This is impressive. I'm not sure they could pull off the seamless world in that engine though.

I don't now what Elwynn Forest is, but the engine can do seamless world easy. I'm working on a project right now and we use U4 for our engine with seamless world loading and it works just fine. Hell there is an option for it in the engine asking if it is seamless or not. :P

Edited by Nex

i'm missing the point of why the guy did all that work to make a copy of a WoW zone?

To honor the pinnacle of MMO PvP.... WoW Arenas!

;)

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"