Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Panncakes

Eonwe

Panncakes are nice with butter and syrup~ <3

Sometimes I like to pour strawberry syrup allover my Panncakes <3

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I really like waffles but it's hard to beat a rooti tooti fresh n frooti

Waffles is where its at!

ay wtf, if you want waffles, go to Wafflehouse

this is a Panncakes thread.

Post your favorite kind of Panncakes. I like whole wheat Panncakes because it's healthy and I like to cover my Panncakes with fresh fruit like berries so I can eat off my Panncakes before I drench that beauty in syrup and butter and go to town on it.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

wow~

that's so mean :'c

if youd just understand what its like to spread your butter on that delicious round golden-brown goodness that is Panncakes, you would see the light ~ <3

Edited by Lastgirl~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

hay guys~ <3

just drizzling some syrup on my delicious golden brown Panncakes~

would you like some?

sex_syrup1.gif

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

wow~

that's so mean :'c

if youd just understand what its like to spread your butter on that delicious round golden-brown goodness that is Panncakes, you would see the light ~ <3

See that is the problem right there... The butter why would you ever put butter on waffles or panncakes?! Its just... eeew....

just had panncakes for breakfast

report status: overdid the syrup made it a bit soggy which is okay, most panncakes tend to be too dry or filling and the syrup was able to shrink it making it wet and sticky which gave my mouth some nummies as i chewed on it. texture was good, the batter was mixed well, so the panncakes werent too floury.

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Panncakes are quite delicious when they are not over done, or you have to dig through a mountain of crap just to get to the real bread and butter of them.  I'm a simple butter and go kind of guy.  I also eat them with my hands.  No need for a fork.

Also, Waffle House...  Have you all seen how crazy their ordering system works for chefs?  It's ridiculous.  http://ryandeanflorida.blogspot.com/

[@--(o.O)@]

While I'm more of a waffle person myself, it is hard to beat a nice stack of thick, fluffy, buttermilk pancakes.  For toppings, I prefer strawberry jam and slices of fresh strawberry instead of syrup, and if I'm feeling particularly decadent, I'll add a spritz of whipped cream to top it all off.

You guys are gross

I would never eat pancakes.

I mean, just look at them.

I prefer to eat things that are pleasing to the eye.

Edited by Cirolle

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015