Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Joan Jett - my waifu

Eonwe

At least she didn't turn out like Ann Wilson.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Whatever happens in the Sooper Seekrit Slack stays in the Sooper Seekrit Slack. Its reallly nice to see you guys come back so reformed.

Edited by rajah

Without us these forums would not be worth reading.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Love me some Joan Jett, and I was stoked that she was finally inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. She tore up the stage last year when she did Smells Like Teen Spirit with the Nirvana guys. 

Saw that, she did the song justice.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Love me some Joan Jett, and I was stoked that she was finally inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. She tore up the stage last year when she did

with the Nirvana guys.

I got to meet her when she performed for the troops at Ft Hood awhile back. Shes sooper nice!

I am also on the nirvana is overrated bus...but joan jet is just awesome. She's always been the real deal rocker chic. Lita Ford didn't age as well but her and Pat Benatar, Stevie Nicks, Tina Turner are some of the ass kickin ladies of rock.

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg