Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tduran91

What would you name your Hamster (Duelist).

dunno. but i'll find out when i get there. and i am Guinecean. not an hamster

No, actually you are not--you're a ghost that takes the phantom form of a crow.  Perhaps, in your first life you were a Guinecean.  Since that, at least, is possible, I guess the devs don't have to lock this thread...

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

No, actually you are not--you're a ghost that takes the phantom form of a crow.  Perhaps, in your first life you were a Guinecean.  Since that, at least, is possible, I guess the devs don't have to lock this thread...

Whatever i am.... was or will be... it would not be a hamster. But if it would become possible.... i would have a hard time not to think of Rhino the hamster while thinking of a name. :D

banner_akimotos_crowfall_001_zpsrhbpnsgq

Serrated Guild | (banner: WIP) |  Free Lands of Azure

Guinego Nomtoya.

Hello, My name is Guinego Nomtoya, you have killed my previous hamster vessel, prepare to die!

The merchant families of Guinecea were the first to establish trade between Worlds. Our artist, the inventors of sculpture and stagecraft. Our duelist, the finest masters to wield a blade. Our engineers, the only to unlock the secret of munitions.

Hello, My name is Guinego Nomtoya, you have killed my previous hamster vessel, prepare to die!

I just noticed that you have six spokes on your exercise wheel...

Mockery and derision have their place. Usually, it's on the far side of the airlock.

- Maxim #8 of the 70 Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

I just noticed that you have six spokes on your exercise wheel...

Have fun stormin' da hamster ball

The merchant families of Guinecea were the first to establish trade between Worlds. Our artist, the inventors of sculpture and stagecraft. Our duelist, the finest masters to wield a blade. Our engineers, the only to unlock the secret of munitions.

Still not a hamster. It is called GUINEcean for a reason. If we really would be hamster it would be HAMcean.

I AM ME!
I love you all.

Hamfast Furkeg, Earl of Guinness

NO, you have to earn that title, The Earlship of Guiness must be won in a grand tourney of duels.