Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spellcheck

I didn't see any other posts on this topic, but it's something that's been bugging me for a little while now.  Seems like about half the time (or more) when I post in the forums, spellcheck isn't active when I'm writing.  Anyone else notice this, or is it just me?

I didn't see any other posts on this topic, but it's something that's been bugging me for a little while now.  Seems like about half the time (or more) when I post in the forums, spellcheck isn't active when I'm writing.  Anyone else notice this, or is it just me?

I've noticed it...

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I don't know about you but this is how I check the correct spelling.

Screen_Shot_2015_06_01_at_10_13_48_PM.pn

When you say half of the time, I am assuming you mean sometimes it checks for spelling mistakes and sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't, perhaps you added the word into the vocabulary. I use Mac so I don't know how it works on laptops.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

What browser are you using? It seems to me that it works half the time with Chrome and all the time on firefox or Chrome on my phone, desktop Chrome nope half the time.

Edited by Nex

Yeah think spellcheck is browser based not something the website actually does. Would recommend going to your browsers addon function and adding or re-adding a spellcheck addon.

Solved

Thanks for the advice everyone.  I found the problem.  Spell check was turned on in my browser, but for some reason the English dictionary wasn't selected anymore.  Reselected it and now spellcheck works.