Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

wow Fallout 4 is about to be announced

I hope it has some depth unlike Skyrim or Fallout 3.

Yeah more Like Witcher 3 hopefully. Open world but with things that feel more alive and connected then like was in Skyrim.

Edited by pang

Are you certain it's Fallout 4?  I don't see anything that actually says "Bethesda is announcing Fallout 4 tomorrow".  It could be a sequel to Fallout Tactics.

Sorry you turned into a two-bit carebear whose feelings get hurt over forum banter.

Trailer looks awful

while you're misting over the hype like sheeps

I really have to hand it to Bethesda for managing to model a german shepard dog, but somehow make him look poorly made socks along with the rest of the game.

"B-b-but its just alpha footage! Y-you just need to wait for the polish!!1"

Guy, this is Bethesda, they leave that to the modders, which we were spoiled with on skyrim. In fact it was more fun to mod skyrim than to play it as well but even the modding community just really revealed how absolutely lazy Bethesda are.

Have fun with your shell game and wait for the modders to add the touches, as usual. Plus it doesn't look like it's on the skyrim engine, Creation. In fact it looks like the Gamebryo engine and Bethesda will typically spaghetti code it.

If there's any reedeeming factor, they will try to do something other than shoehorning VATS again. Essentially it'll be fallout 3.5 if they do it, trust.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Am I the only one who wishes this was being made by Obsidian instead?

i'm right there with you.  I loved New Vegas didn't like Fallout 3 very much.  Fallout 3 just fell lifeless and bland with all the buildings looking the same and drab color palate.  

New Vegas felt like a real fallout game with the humor and multiple towns and cities.   Fallout 3 really only had 1 city which was disappointing.  Granted Megaton was a cool design for a city but it felt lacking. 

Well, Fallout 3's story line was poorly made socks too. Ooh, lets go all greeny and save the Earth. Whaaaaa

Whilst New Vegas's was like, I'ma kill all you guys and set up a kingdom and enslave tons of mother custarders.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Would you all recommend starting the series at the third game? I'm looking for something to tie me over for Crowfall, and LoL can only do so much. I tried out ARK last night and was not impressed. It seems like it'd be a good survival sim though, if I had friends there.

Would you all recommend starting the series at the third game? I'm looking for something to tie me over for Crowfall, and LoL can only do so much. I tried out ARK last night and was not impressed. It seems like it'd be a good survival sim though, if I had friends there.

Yeah id recommend playing both Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.  I think steam has a sale going on for both those games in a bundle ever since the Fallout 4 announcement.