Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Meet the combatants - Official discussion thread

Are these what ya'll are testing right now or will these be the three open to the pre-alpha folks to test?  And will we get some video footage of some of this testing? :)

*and btw... the models look freakin awesome!

Edited by Eston

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.

The Confessor 

...is our first damage-dealing caster. The confessor is all about firepower — both figuratively and literally. Thematically, she fits the "glass cannon" role, and is capable of dealing massive amounts of damage from a (preferably safe) distance. In addition to direct damage, she has a number of tricks and combos that revolve around either damaging her opponent directly, burning them over time, building up "sin" in her opponent (and subsequently “absolving” it through fire), or scorching the earth in a hail of Holy Fire.

Well. Ayup. That sounds pretty awesome! Can't wait to see this in action.

just an Eldreth

oooh me likely!! :lol:

Edit: I want to play the confessor already! Sounds so cool.

Edited by Nex

Well. Ayup. That sounds pretty awesome! Can't wait to see this in action.

Yeah, the Confessor is sounding pretty damn cool.

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.

The Legionnaire

...is our battle commander — making him our first support class. His support powers are geared towards close combat, requiring him to be in the thick of battle to make the best use of them. He can rally his team with increased combat capabilities while using his mighty polearm to lay waste to any enemy foolish enough to stand in his path. His centaur body makes him an interesting mix: He has increased mobility (in both powers and movement speed) that seem at odds with his increased mass (powering his ability to charge, and making it very hard for other players to move him around the board with their physics-based powers).

Legionnaire is still listed as Melee DPS.HeroTile_Centaur_Legionnaire_Male1.png

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

any chance we, the community, could have access to the model files?  I'm sure there would be some groups wanting to make fanfic's or machinima.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

Hi, was just wondering. This test, I take it won't include Advantages/Disadvantages and Disciplines. Or would it (Could it?) use a random set of each. As obviously balancing some of these are really going to change combat. For example could I use things like a Werewolf speed runestone etc. to counter the mobility issue of The Knight?

Also how would this counter a squishier but only slightly more mobile (may be not even as mobile with my Knights advantage/disipline set up). Or on the otherside would trying to become more mobile actually break the character as it would not be enough to make any difference in a fight against another character?

Obviously you can't balance things to flat and make it stale, but would these be part of a later test? Of course would need Alpha/Beta to test the mass of combinations that will be possible. So just a quick though on it for now?

Thanks.

Edited by Ethersin

Sounds like the best choices, I'd submit that the 4th choice should be Assassin and give aerial gameplay and interaction a fair shake.

crowfall_1.jpg

Edited by bahamutkaiser

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

The models are looking spectacular! Can't wait to try out the Knight, and I'm more than a little curious about the Legionnaire's support powers- they sound like they might be a precursor to the commander discipline.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

Happy the confessor is included among the three! I'm burning from anticipation.  :D

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

so what level does my pom pom skill need to be to cheer my mates into level 6 strenght

this is v important, please get back to me soon tia

i think bc of this centors will have 2 backline a lot n buff there teammates constantly 2 b useful so i to would like 2 no

support sounds week imo

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

yeah if im playing a legionaair, i dont want to be in the back like a sissy half horse half woman.  the image posted has way too much facial hair to be support imo

Perhaps they "support" from the front line, rather than behind it.  Like a commander who leads from the front to inspire the troops.

IhhQKY6.gif