Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

off the forums

rajah

Going off the forums till the alpha start. Third try should be the lucky one. If you ever see me posting before alpha start is announced, you can call me your gripe and I will answer.

Stuff is piling up and forums are eating up time and attention.

Third time IS the charm, they say.  Good luck on you self appointed quest , I hope you achieve success!  :)  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Yep. See ya tomorrow, we all know you ain't got anything better to do.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Going off the forums till the alpha start. Third try should be the lucky one. If you ever see me posting before alpha start is announced, you can call me your bugger and I will answer.

Stuff is piling up and forums are eating up time and attention.

Take it easy bud... see you in alpha..

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

If you really want to quit, do this:

Change your recovery email to null@example.com

Change your password to something random. Copy a string of gibberish to the clipboard, paste it, then copy something else

Go outside

"Last Active Today, 05:26 AM"

See, he can't resist.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)