Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fallout 4 Trailer

Celevra

So looks like at least the assumption that'll it'll take place In Boston/East Coast are true. Can see a shot of what looks like the Paul Revere statue in Boston.

Edited by pang

Yeah no. Not impressed with the graphics and animations. And before you say, a game is not only about the visual goodies, I agree, but that is what they are showing in this trailer, not the gameplay. My expectations might be biased because of The Witcher 3 though. The new standard imo.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Yeah no. Not impressed with the graphics and animations. And before you say, a game is not only about the visual goodies, I agree, but that is what they are showing in this trailer, not the gameplay. My expectations might be biased because of The Witcher 3 though. The new standard imo.

I feel bad for a lot of Devs, expectations for AAA releases the rest of the year is going to be insanely high after Witcher 3. Holy smokes that game killed it when it comes to immersion, fidelity and story.

The graphics on the cartoon look fine to me.

The only things I see about the game is that it's set in post-holocaust USA and...

Pets Confirmed!

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)