Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Founders’ Update: Business stuff - Official discussion thread

This looks fine, ACE. Thanks for the info.

A building I'd like to see for sale would be the Temple from the KS sapphire (and above) bundles, with a built-in reliquary and sacrificial altar (or however we sacrifice artifacts). Statues of each of the 12 gods named in the lore, besides the all-father, would sell well also; especially if relics and artifacts give their buffs for a longer period of time if sacrificed to the god they were created to be associated with. I would even build a temple to the unknown God, put no statue in it and never make a sacrifice there, but that's me. 

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Thanks for the update.   I am happy you're exploring ways to bring in another million to support the game.

Edit: Hey the prices on the buildings right now are just crazy low - large fort you tempt me!

Edited by oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Finally, some exact dates to reference to anyone on the fence.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Hello, my name is Zerida Mubakmar, prince of Nigeria. I heard you have recently decided to raise money. As you are in luck that my father, Supreme General Alka Mubakmar has recently passed away and I need I need to move this money to the United States. Please contact me at realnigerianprincenoreallt@hotmail.com.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

What is the amount one needs to invest to acquire shares of ACE?

Not as easy as just an amount.  You also have to be credentialed as a certified investor 

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Very nice that with the German Localisation. That was faster than i expected. :)
I'm excited to see how it will be.

CPhROf9.png?1

www.northlanders.rocks                                                                                          www.crowfall-community.de

I skipped over that part... do they mean accredited investor? If so, boo...

GordonWalton, on 04 Feb 2015 - 11:39 AM, said:snapback.png

Consumer Equity crowdfunding was "legalized" by the Jobs Act, but no rules have been issued on how to actually do it legally.  So as of now, we can't sell equity to consumers, only to "accredited investors" as part of a formal stock offering.  If you are a accredited investor, you should PM either Todd or myself, though we don't have a stock offering open right now.

P.S. Thanks for the correction from "qualified" to "accredited" investor.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I get why they say accredited only but it su is because that is out of my league and others that would love to own a piece of a company they believe in.

At any rate better have prices and basic art for all of buildings prior to June 30th so we can make an informed decision on pledging vs buying stuff from store.

If not you are basically asking to gamble on what's a better value to us personally. I may want more buildings or parcels over 6 years of VIP. Unless you'll let us trade VIP in for credit too ;)

Edited by Keaggan

While all of this reads really well, especially the investors that you managed to pull in. It gives me a worries when it comes to limited or timed sales.

Other Franchises did their "limited amount" sales as well and usually they lead to an uproar of the Community by those that couldn't grab it in time. These things  are usually sold out quite quicker than one could imagine and may even be resold on Black markets.

Though I'm curious to see where all of this leads and/or will be handled by Artcraft.

Overall though I'm really happy that you found further investors to deliver the best experience possible!

I feel a little bad for people who bought strongholds at the original high prices. Is there any kind of lowest price guarantee where you'll get credited the difference if you buy something and then there's a sale immediately afterwards? Because if not I suspect a lot of people will choose to always wait for a sale, meaning a lot of lost or postponed sales ACE could otherwise have had.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

A developer who is transparent about their financial direction and decisions with the community?

450x268px-700ac23d_tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08

This is completely and entirely unnecessary, they have no obligation to do so, yet they decide to do it anyway.  This is very fantastic in of itself and shows they care about the customer/community and at the same time explaining the reasons for their choices.  

I take it, it is nice when you don't have a marketing and finance team which is separated entirely to the decision making of the actual developers.

Also new website hotness coming;  Most excitement.

It also is comforting when I hear that the investors who hold investment interests in the game are actually passionate about it, that is absolutely awesome.

Also I don't see anything wrong with it being only accredited investors, that is the standard legal proceedings for business anyway.  Not like it is that difficult to acquire a certificate;  I don't know what the regulations and procedures are in the United States though.

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

I feel a little bad for people who bought strongholds at the original high prices. Is there any kind of lowest price guarantee where you'll get credited the difference if you buy something and then there's a sale immediately afterwards? Because if not I suspect a lot of people will choose to always wait for a sale, meaning a lot of lost or postponed sales ACE could otherwise have had.

Yes, they said you trade in your building for full purchase price credit and just upgrade to a bigger building.

Edited by Keaggan