Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Entourage!

Abel

spoilers below

Ari is amazing.  Unfortunately, the movie (predictably), is not.  If you're a big fan of the show, and enjoy that type of humor, you will probably laugh quite a bit (or maybe I was just really drunk).  Ari is typically hilarious and Drama is as crass and unrefined as ever, but besides that, there aren't too many redeeming moments.   The plot is non-existent (lead financier's spoiled brat son has celebrity crush on girl Vince is custard and now won't finance movie) and sub plots literally go nowhere - Turtle spends entire film pursuing MMA fighter Ronda Rousey who eventually gives him a chance at a date if he can last 30 seconds in the ring with her.  After 30 seconds and a torn labrum, Rousey is.....never seen again?  Well done.  

Entourage is a show that I watched religiously in college and was a major part of my late teens/early 20's.  That being said,the last few seasons of the show were awful and this trainwreck of a movie really just confirms that.  If you're a fan of the show, you will enjoy the nostalgia and laugh at the crude, misogynistic humor that 'Entourage' was known for.  Don't expect much (anything) else though.  

Edited by Abel

Entourage was a weird period piece when, for some reason, being a douchebag was cool for a couple years in the early 2000's. The show got pretty terrible pretty quickly and I'll wait for it to be on HBO to see the movie.

What's wrong with being an unpleasant person?

True go-getters are douches.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.