Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a stalker....

Keaggan

Discovered something disturbing today. Don't know if I should feel privileged or scared...maybe a little of both.

Unsure know why the tyrant would visit like a shadow in the night. Maybe trying out a new archetype: Ninja Assassin. I'm dead already and don't even know it...and didn't even get into alpha yet :(

Tyrant.png

Edited by Keaggan

Tyrant AND JamesGoblin!   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Heh, are you guys really that dry of interesting topics of discussion? I actually had a small facepalm moment just then. I'm guessing you want us to give you some recognition for having someone semi-famous visiting your profile.

Well here it is; recognition and a heartfelt congratulations!  ;) (I'm actually being honest here, I mean why not be happy for the guy, it's not like its any effort to be quite frank.)

"Grateful Dead, rock's longest, strangest trip."
ytpSwxP.png

Heh, are you guys really that dry of interesting topics of discussion? I actually had a small facepalm moment just then. I'm guessing you want us to give you some recognition for having someone semi-famous visiting your profile.

Well here it is; recognition and a heartfelt congratulations!  ;) (I'm actually being honest here, I mean why not be happy for the guy, it's not like its any effort to be quite frank.)

Lol oh come on. Don't be such a downer. The level of snark and JamesGoblin alter building, statue raising praise is classic. We are a community and commodities need two have fun with each other :D

Lol oh come on. Don't be such a downer. The level of snark and JamesGoblin alter building, statue raising praise is classic. We are a community and commodities need two have fun with each other :D

Don't listen to him!  We are impressed!   Maybe.   But, dang, JamesGoblin :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Haters gonna hate and bring that snarkitude with 'em.

so you're sad you didn't get a profile visit? Stop being boring.

So glad no one commented on my phone auto correcting "communities" into "commodities"  :ph34r:

So glad no one commented on my phone auto correcting "communities" into "commodities"  :ph34r:

There is already enough conspiracy theory's going around this place so commenting on how you may have thought we were just commodities seemed a bit much IMO. :P

He's viewed mine as well.

But that's because he sent me a PM to say I shouldn't post on a certain section of the boards...... :(

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.