Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Of Slacks Most Secret

Abigyil

We has a slack group, it is very nice.

What is this slack thing of which you speak?

It's the new IRC, basically. It was originally designed for programmers/business users to share stuff, we're using it as a chat room. It also has both a web interface and a desktop client.

What our slack group is

A place for people to hang out and discuss Crowfall as well as real life nonsense.

What our slack group is NOT

A place to wind people up, spam or attack people. We're a tolerant bunch, but don't push your luck.

Who do I need to kill and/or bribe to get in?

If you'd like to join our little madhouse just make a post below requesting an invite and one of our friendly admins will pm you. You'll be asked to provide your email address (or a throw away email) to be invited.

Join usssssss....

I'm convinced he's a T-1000 sent back in time to kill Lastgirl, because reasons.

Nah  not kill.  Just severely wound.   But yea, reasons

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Thanks man I appreciate it.

We will invite you again sometime in the future I promise. It was good entertainment for a few hours for both parties, I'm sure.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

We will invite you again sometime in the future I promise. It was good entertainment for a few hours for both parties, I'm sure.

Too soft for me sorry... I learned what I needed to learn...

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

We now have the fallen courant and doc gonzo. We're a refuge for all types of degenerates.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

zJuzwiu.gif

I'm convinced he's a T-1000 sent back in time to kill Lastgirl, because reasons.

Haha, accurate.

He was very funny, going "oh I never run out of steam." and "I'll never live you down." Totally T-1000 hunter mode!

Nah  not kill.  Just severely wound.   But yea, reasons

You're right, killing people is wrong, even if it's fake threatening them :unsure:  Let's keep it civil to like a good maim or two, thanks in advance <3

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

zwqPlHm.png

Hype, BS, Pseudo-Hardcores, Crows, Hoes, and Thrones... I'll bite, please toss me an invite.

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...