Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Of Slacks Most Secret

Abigyil

It does say right in the OP that the Slack group is NOT "a place to wind people up, spam or attack people. We're a tolerant bunch, but don't push your luck."

I suppose some people have claimed otherwise, but it isn't really advertising itself as a no-holds-barred troll-fest.

Yea it's a shame some people claimed otherwise... i mean it was always pretty obvious to me what the slack was...

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

i mean it was always pretty obvious to me what the slack was...

Was it the fact that they came out and said it right in the OP that made it obvious?

I think your work here is done, and you can go tilt some other windmill.

IhhQKY6.gif

Was it the fact that they came out and said it right in the OP that made it obvious?

I think your work here is done, and you can go tilt some other windmill.

Well you also have to take into account that this is not the first slack thread... the slack tried to advertise itself as something else many times.

Well, everyone picked up on the "we have hot chicks and free amber packages if you join" lie. We put a wig on adall, but the beard gave it away.

Wait what?

Adall have a beard? Are you trying to tell me adall is a man?

FML

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Well you also have to take into account that this is not the first slack thread... the slack tried to advertise itself as something else many times.

All you ever do is talk out of your ass, you really should try harder one of these days. This slack has never advertised itself as anything but what Fenrial posted. Sorry you broke the rules and someone actually cared to enforce them.

All you ever do is talk out of your bottom, you really should try harder one of these days. This slack has never advertised itself as anything but what Fenrial posted. Sorry you broke the rules and someone actually cared to enforce them.

Let's put things into proper context here.... when the slack first came out it was advertised as an unmoderated area to escape the tyranny of the forums.... i was invited by certain people so that they could trick themselves into thinking they were openminded... i promptly got banned (for some really tame stuff mind you) and pointed out how inaccurate the advertisement of the slack was.  You then invited me back to try to prove to yourself that the slack was more tolerant than it actually is... and again i've been banned for really tame stuff. 

That's how it is...

Sorry you broke the rules and someone actually cared to enforce them.

Yeah VN, just be happy you were banned for something actually legitimate. :-)

just an Eldreth

Wait you guys are making it sound like someone took a forum grudge and abused their status in slack or something to punish eldreth?  That doesn't seem very good....

Wait you guys are making it sound like someone took a forum grudge and abused their status in slack or something to punish eldreth?  That doesn't seem very good....

Aren't you the kid from World of Warcraft? I really don't see how you can be on any high horse or make judgment calls on what's hardcore or not....

Aren't you the kid from World of Warcraft? I really don't see how you can be on any high horse or make judgment calls on what's hardcore or not....

Let me guess, you're another person that didn't do very well in WoW pvp?  If I was "from" any mmorpg it would be eq rallos zek or AC-darktide.

I think I get to make the judgment calls on hardcore, because I don't run pg-13 moderated offsite communities...

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Let me guess, you're another person that didn't do very well in WoW pvp?

Whats WoW pvp?

I dont really consider wow pvpers to be real pvpers, that game is the definition of casual mmo, which is why it became so big.

Whats WoW pvp?

I dont really consider wow pvpers to be real pvpers, that game is the definition of casual mmo, which is why it became so big.

Well I can safely say that high-rated WoW arena players are better at mmorpg pvp than any other mmorpg pvpers.  Some people like arguing against that, but they are never people that achieved a high rating in WoW. 

Well I can safely say that high-rated Wizard 101 players are better at mmorpg pvp than any other mmorpg pvpers.  Some people like arguing against that, but they are never people that achieved a high rating in Wizard 101.

See what I did there?

IhhQKY6.gif

Well I can safely say that high-rated WoW arena players are better at mmorpg pvp than any other mmorpg pvpers.  Some people like arguing against that, but they are never people that achieved a high rating in WoW.

And I can safely say that you're wrong.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

Well I can safely say that high-rated Wizard 101 players are better at mmorpg pvp than any other mmorpg pvpers.  Some people like arguing against that, but they are never people that achieved a high rating in Wizard 101.

See what I did there?

Sure but one is the most popular mmorpg ever... and one is a game for children... if you can't compete in the big leagues you are just kidding yourself. 

Sure but one is the most popular mmorpg ever... and one is a game for children... if you can't compete in the big leagues you are just kidding yourself.

Popularity almost never equates to difficulty.