Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VIKINGNAIL

Overwatch

Blizzard's new objective focused team based fps... it's been announced for a while now... they seem to be adding more and more gameplay videos... looks like it's going to be a pretty big splash in the pond. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClOf1XXinvZsy4wKPAkro2A/videos

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

It's a Blizzard game, so big splash already confirmed!  ;) I'm really excited about this game myself. Will be fun to play a couple of matches a day. I'm not going to play this game to climb the ranks or anything like that. Nothing serious, but just plain old fun!

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

It's a Blizzard game, so big splash already confirmed!  ;) I'm really excited about this game myself. Will be fun to play a couple of matches a day. I'm not going to play this game to climb the ranks or anything like that. Nothing serious, but just plain old fun!

Yea i'm looking forward to it as something to kind of goof around in.   Really digging the tracer and hanzo gameplay. 

Yeah, looking forward to play with Tracer the most. What I've seen so far about her playstyle looks majorly fun. Key will be to play her right. If you're able to do that ... let me say this, people will curse you to death!  :lol:

ZCcquVD.png

As someone who really likes playing ze medic I'm looking forward to Mercy.

The one thing more awesome then being the medic is being the medic that can also hover in the air like some VTOL made from love and hugs.

Tracer and Bastion also interest me greatly.

Edited by DFDelta

Constant optimism will not solve your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

Not only the game looks great fun, but the whole Overwatch universe is awesome. Metzen already said at Blizzcon he wants everything. Movies, TV-shows, books, comics, you name it. Remains to be seen how realistic that is of course. The potential is at least there.

Gave myself the Tracer statue for X-Mas last year!  :D

ZCcquVD.png

Not only the game looks great fun, but the whole Overwatch universe is awesome. Metzen already said at Blizzcon he wants everything. Movies, TV-shows, books, comics, you name it. Remains to be seen how realistic that is of course. The potential is at least there.

Gave myself the Tracer statue for X-Mas last year!  :D

I must have missed that part but it doesn't surprise me... I loved the whole overwatch reveal at blizzcon though... metzen was so emotional. 

I must have missed that part but it doesn't surprise me... I loved the whole overwatch reveal at blizzcon though... metzen was so emotional. 

Think he said it at the end of the reveal with the questions and he also answered some in the panels. Now I want to re-watch that reveal haha.

ZCcquVD.png

I couldnt decide which character i want to play with, but im really interested on that sword wielding robot type character. Would really be interesting to see how a melee performs in such an action-based shooter game. Im hoping alot of mobility.

Overwatch beta is coming the same day as Halo 5...God there's so many awesome FPS games coming out so close to each other. I've never really seen anything happen like this before.

Overwatch beta is coming the same day as Halo 5...God there's so many awesome FPS games coming out so close to each other. I've never really seen anything happen like this before.

You're in blizzard's pocket now, and you aint ever gettin out.