Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
primal

RIP The Crowdfunder

I always found that statement strange.    If not mixed then what purpose?  I get the "form the Crowfall community."   Create its own identity.  But no one can ever erase where they come from, and shouldn't.   Perhaps the campaign worlds and the Eternal Kingdoms were developed to keep the 2 crowds apart.  Those that "cross over" into both worlds  will be the REAL Crows.     Hybrids lol

They are welcome to join me in two-bit carebear land.  We'll even have our own song and dance.   :lol:

Sorry you turned into a two-bit carebear whose feelings get hurt over forum banter.

They are welcome to join me in two-bit carebear land.  We'll even have our own song and dance.   :lol:

No beauty pageants?   You need to take some hints from some of the more "imaginative" activities of the more(in)famous guilds.   :)

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I advice you to work on your reading comprehension ...

lo...

it's advise*

just saying. <3

Beat me to it.  I hit Quote and was about to go to town.  Text box pops up...what's the post right above the text box?  Yours...

[@--(o.O)@]

I advice you to work on your reading comprehension ...

lol

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Wear it like a badge of honor.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Culture wars.  Playing out in real time in front of us.  In-game these will make for some delicious conflict.

There are a million places on the internet to be asshat (that's a Todd word) or get your ya-ya's out.  Right now our forums are for helping us make a better game, and potentially a place for you to find allies and enemies.  But backers don't get to run completely wild in that process.

We'll get the new user forums working better in the near future, and eventually we'll even have places the veterans can call their own where no ArtCraft moderation exists (but those will be invite-only, not for every passer-by).  After all, you are backers and we want to serve you.  To a point that is.

We expect it to be quiet until we give you more real (game) meat to chew on.  We know you are carnivores.  Try not to eat each other in front of us in the meantime.

P.S. Investors don't give poorly made socks about the forums, or even the traffic on them.  They only care about market potential which they mostly measure in dollars and heads that gave dollars.  The investors that encouraged us to do an offering now are Crowfall backers after all!

Howdy Tyrant,

Will the new "places the veterans can call their own" be opt-in forums?

Do you plan to provide blog space in the future? If you do plan for blog spaces, will users have the ability to white list and/or block others from viewing/replying. Hint: Some of us really need a secure place to write about Crowfall much more in-depth than the current forum environment provides. While a personal page on FB or Wordpress, etc is a possible solution, I would hesitate to link anything I wrote from my personal pages just as a general security concern. 

I think it would be cool of you'd structure the forums to reflect the rule-sets in the world rings. People can practice those rule sets to find one that fits their style best, so that they aren't confronted with massive cognitive dissonance when they attempt to post to the forums.  

BTW, vegetarian here. Not all Crows prefer raw meat.

Oh, and Todd stole "asshat" from me, I'm certain of it. What an asshat!

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Howdy Tyrant,

Do you plan to provide blog space in the future? If you do plan for blog spaces, will users have the ability to white list and/or block others from viewing/replying. Hint: Some of us really need a secure place to write about Crowfall much more in-depth than the current forum environment provides. While a personal page on FB or Wordpress, etc is a possible solution, I would hesitate to link anything I wrote from my personal pages just as a general security concern.

I think it would be cool of you'd structure the forums to reflect the rule-sets in the world rings. People can practice those rule sets to find one that fits their style best, so that they aren't confronted with massive cognitive dissonance when they attempt to post to the forums.

Are so afraid of others opinions? This might be a tough place for you once the game gets rolling. Live Journal might still be around though, and no one actively reads them anymore. Edited by Adall

Howdy Tyrant,

wait-nevermind.gif

Howdy Tyrant,

Y I K E S emot-shepface.gif

I

K

E

S

emot-shepface.gif

Iridian, this isn't some entitled forums for the "hardcores" to "opt-in" from. Come on, the "carebears" have been able to enjoy the tame forums for a while while moderation lays down the hammer for the hockey fights that go on.

I'm not sure why you'd like a blog though, there's plenty of sites that offer blogging, might I suggest https://www.tumblr.com/ ? It has cool features and you'd fit right in!

By the way, if you'd like to know how to ignore or block people, I am your person! I have ignored VIKINGNAIL's posts on account of the fact that he is too much of a joke to take seriously, and I have blocked him on PMs on account of the fact that his kind of game is weak and quite boring. He was greatly upset about that since he could not conventionally get the last word in. Because of that, he made up a nice little story for it <3

You see, when you ignore and block you're just like me, pissing off people who can't get at you even though there's nothing to get at. Sorry, only pseudohardcores like me can use ignore and block for funsies ~ <3 I clearly lost because I didn't want to waste precious minutes of my life that VN is wasting with his lukewarm one trick pony posting style~ :'c

Ok so you want to ignore people that have opinions that you don't like Iridian? I suggest that you go to Edit Profile, there is an Ignore tab on the left side under signature. You can add any people to the ignore list. As for blocks, you can easily block someone with the red "BLOCK" under PM conversations on the left side.

Hth! <3

I can't really help with the massive cognitive dissonance, as I clearly have one from whatever it is you're trying to say here~ <3

PS. I also think it is an asshat thing to do to claim credit for giving someone the idea for the term asshat when he probably has said asshat out of his own volition. Just saying <3 (Actually nevermind, you probably DID give him the idea for asshat!)

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

< Snip wall o' meaningless words >

I'm sorry, perhaps I haven't conveyed to you just how little I care about your opinion. Now you know. 

Have a nice day :)

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

I'm sorry, perhaps I haven't conveyed to you just how little I care about your opinion. Now you know. 

Have a nice day :)

Actually, Iridian sorry if you go to edit profile and add the block, you can toggle what options you'd like to hide from people with different opinions or just don't sugarcoat what they say.

Its probably more easier this way rather than the confusion of having to use pm to block.

hth

Also this is not an opinion, this is an instruction guide! And my previous post was more of a suggestion though.

Have a nice day too <3

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I always found that statement strange.    If not mixed then what purpose?  I get the "form the Crowfall community."   Create its own identity.  But no one can ever erase where they come from, and shouldn't.   Perhaps the campaign worlds and the Eternal Kingdoms were developed to keep the 2 crowds apart.  Those that "cross over" into both worlds  will be the REAL Crows.     Hybrids lol

I think that statement Todd made was really good. Problem is though some take bits and pieces as gospel and completely ignore other parts. Like some live by the fact he infers that the casual WiZ101rs need to give the SBrs a chance hence they think it means they need to get thicker skin. But then they completely ignore the last sentence where he ask us to be cool to each other. Clearly that part of the message has been ignored by many here.

I think that statement Todd made was really good. Problem is though some take bits and pieces as gospel and completely ignore other parts. Like some live by the fact he infers that the casual WiZ101rs need to give the SBrs a chance hence they think it means they need to get thicker skin. But then they completely ignore the last sentence where he ask us to be cool to each other. Clearly that part of the message has been ignored by many here.

Are you still here being the pot calling the kettle black? I'm still waiting on my PM, btw.

Truth be told I think it all was to fuel that "hype train"  pre kickstarter.   Both communities were a "commodity" of sorts to build on  ( and expendable after KS'er).   CF was not created for either side.   Even though it was made to appear that it was.    At times.    We will see what it ends  up to be.  

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

We already have an answer, why is this discussion still open? Psuedo-hardcore guys, all of you.

Lock this Psuedo hardcore thread

Several white knight types decided to chime in without reading the whole thread because they are casual readers as well as casual gamers.

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif