Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
primal

RIP The Crowdfunder

i didnt read any of these posts, FYI

No need to you really. Seen one crusade thread you've seen them all honestly.

not much to say or reply that matters anyways. Got this to look forward to for the next 2 years or so. and we wonder why people stop coming and being active...

Edited by pang

ill guess at a few of the topics that came up tho and write as few words as possible about them

restricting forums to backers and restricting newbies to 30 days: this was bad and dumb from the start, and i think we can tell how successful this initiative was by the almost complete lack of posts in the subforum created, nobody is going to create a post to be put in some dumb subforum with no posts in it

bu-bu-bu the forums isnt the game: this has always been a dumb thing to say considering how important the community is and always has been for this type of game and if anyone in here said that then that tells me you dont really know anything about these types of games

dogpiling: lol get some thicker skin

gtlLXYT.png

Post history is publicly viewable. Feel free to check.

In the meantime playing victim and playing the martyr doesn't help anything either. When you figure out what your cause is that you keep crusading about let us know.

See? I make one post and there's VN from left field trying to share a seat with Pang. Pull on up boys, they're plenty of seating.

spotlight_2.jpg

Martyr? Victim? Someone give me a ban so I can be one of those. I haven't seen a ban in months. I forgot what one tastes like.

All I know is there aren't constantly threads being made complaining about how toxic the forums are, but there are constantly threads being made by people upset that they have no room to be toxic.  The same people, over and over...

You think one would be enough right? Just one thread? But the moment someone says "moderation practices" or references a previous european regime, the thread gets locked down. If you're tired of seeing repeat threads, maybe you should put the blame where we say it lies.

No, don't do that. Agreeing with me would stain your white knight cape.

I reply to the post. Sorry you're not all that special you think you are. Names change the empty content stays the same.

Seems more like the real issue is can dish it out all day snarking it up but get called on it in the manner you don't like and omg your being victimized and ganged up on! So please let us know the rules from now on. Can we disagree with you or not? if we do only one person can and make a post? Do I need to ask you first or should there be some kind of vetting process to see who's the one that gets to respond?  

We really need to know this as we certainly don't want to make one feel overwhelmed.

See? I make one post and there's VN from left field trying to share a seat with Pang. Pull on up boys, they're plenty of seating.

spotlight_2.jpg

Martyr? Victim? Someone give me a ban so I can be one of those. I haven't seen a ban in months. I forgot what one tastes like.

You think one would be enough right? Just one thread? But the moment someone says "moderation practices" or references a previous european regime, the thread gets locked down. If you're tired of seeing repeat threads, maybe you should put the blame where we say it lies.

No, don't do that. Agreeing with me would stain your white knight cape.

I don't wanna wait for our lives to be over, i want to know right now what will it be?

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Funniest thread in a long time.

And what's this about no info? Didn't you all see that in game vid on keeps!? I had to change my underwear....TWICE! Mainly because I ate old chili that gave be explosive diarrhea...but still a great vid :D

Btw is pang or VK the blond in that pic? And can I have their number? #creeper

Edited by Keaggan

Because I can see the difference between the proper behavior in a forum and in-game. I know the game has full loot and I expect too lose my gear many times over. It will be brutal, frustrating and tough. That is attracts me to Crowfall in the first place. What I don't expect is being disrespected or see any other bad behavior in the official forums.

You use the word OFFICIAL like its some secret spell that's supposed to protect you from all the bad things in life. It's a forum that is(will be) connected directly to a hardcore PvP game. Get some skin!

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

ill guess at a few of the topics that came up tho and write as few words as possible about them

restricting forums to backers and restricting newbies to 30 days: this was bad and dumb from the start, and i think we can tell how successful this initiative was by the almost complete lack of posts in the subforum created, nobody is going to create a post to be put in some dumb subforum with no posts in it

bu-bu-bu the forums isnt the game: this has always been a dumb thing to say considering how important the community is and always has been for this type of game and if anyone in here said that then that tells me you dont really know anything about these types of games

dogpiling: lol get some thicker skin

Well it think the main point is that its not being said that community isn't important. Its just that right now at this point in the games dev cycle ACE getting feedback and making the game the best they can is more important right now then forumbaning, political being unconstructive or anything else we might think we need. Later down the road when the game is more complete and after launch yes obviously it should shift back to being about the actual game. But again right now its about making the game.

Maybe the mods need to clean up all these white knights that can't even keep on subject. Just as toxic if not worse than trolls.

Also @eonwe the newb forum is pretty telling. Let's look at the 45 posts that signify new community growth...I mean stagnation.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Funniest thread in a long time.

And what's this about no info? Didn't you all see that in game vid on keeps!? I had to change my underwear....TWICE! Mainly because I ate old chili that gave be explosive diarrhea...but still a great vid :D

Btw is pang or VK the blond in that pic? And can I have their number? #creeper

We take turns... ;)

H1z1 is a survival MMO game.  Each server currently has hundreds max with plans to open up to thousands of players concurrently.  In H1z1 when you die people can fully loot everything on your body, in h1z1 you build bases to try and secure a safe territory for yourself and it can be raided and destroyed or taken over... It is a very hardcore game in that regard.

H1z1 is developed by Daybreak Games... Do you know what daybreak games policies are against harassment and bad behavior out of game?  They have almost zero tolerance for it, and in severe cases they will even issue permanent bans for offenses that happened completely out of their jurisdiction, if they can tie the person to a specific account and it was game related.  Seems like a very stronghanded policy right? 

Guess what, even with that policy being in place long before H1z1 ever launched, they sold a million copies of EA h1z1...

No you do NOT need a hardcore pvp forum environment to have a hardcore pvp in game community. 

Great then why aren't you there instead muffin?

I'm still not seeing where uncouth behavior benefits the development of the game? 

How, if indeed they made separate development and political sections to post in, would it degrade the development? I just don't understand why you left My little pony online????