Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
valor

Crowfall: A Phoenix Rising

Like salt water taffy. Or cured ham. Just some ideas.

or that some prefer being salty as opposed to just chilling and drinking their kool-aid?

I dunno, I'm still trying to figure out what Eonwe said in that post, are those the lyrics to the next Katy Perry song? or  trying to summon that haiku guy that answered post with haikus?

or that some prefer being salty as opposed to just chilling and drinking their kool-aid?

I dunno, I'm still trying to figure out what Eonwe said in that post, are those the lyrics to the next Katy Perry song? or  trying to summon that haiku guy that answered post with haikus?

speaking of haikus, recently on Something Awful I challeneged the Star Citizen thread

Basically I said if someone donated $150 to bernie sanders I wouldn't post for a month, and someone did. Now many people miss my loveable being unconstructive and have been talking about me, including writing some haikus.

-

He died for Space Court

While Anders cowers in fear

His name was Eonwe

-

He had a cool sig

Then there was some space drama

rip.001.gif The U.S.A

-

We are missing him

His absence leaves us empty

The Elephant spins.

-

his av was stupid

he probably was euro

do we give two poorly made sockss?

-

That was very rude

But I take solace knowing

You're fat and ugly

-

Looks like this thread has gone the way of old gum (lost its flavor and usefulness), and this week's Crowns & Crows episode aired last night, so I'm flipping off the light and closing the gate here. ttfn! 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community