Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Let's Talk Resources!

IamMe

Hey There!

In one video one (Blair I think) talked about resources of the archetypes and that they, atm, only use Mana for simplicity sake. What would you see as a for the Duelist?

For me I want to see a relative slow building resources that is not required for skills but some can be empowered by it. Color would be Hamstergold ;)

What are you ideas?

~Me

I AM ME!
I love you all.

• 2 weeks later...

I think these guys would end up really mobile so I would imagine a resource that builds up as you move, I think that would be reasonable. While you are transporting you'll always be ready to go and seems like what they would be best for in 1v1 set ups is having them want to be ready to fight on the go. What it would be called I have no idea.

I think these guys would end up really mobile so I would imagine a resource that builds up as you move, I think that would be reasonable. While you are transporting you'll always be ready to go and seems like what they would be best for in 1v1 set ups is having them want to be ready to fight on the go. What it would be called I have no idea.

That is an awesome idea! Something I havnt thought of and / or seen before. This lets you play very tactical and you have to not only think of how much you have, but rather when, where and how you will gernerate it. Momentum would be a good name but lets find some more. E.g. Vigor, Valor, Courage, Animation, Vivacity.

I am not a native english so I probably mixed some meanings up^^

I AM ME!
I love you all.