Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

2FA: Protecting what’s yours - Official discussion thread

Hm, I used two part on my yahoo account but then I disconnected my phone and another computer wasnt registered.... It was a bad day. This could help though

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

From someone who asked for this from the past.. 

Thank you!

Now we can rule out all those hacked accounts going forward and into release without causing a stir as some other, not to be named Korean cloned game, had within the last year.  *cough* Trino *cough*

Kudos,

~Icky

kaGO5WE.png

Excellent! More and better security is always a big plus. Especially for something you invest a lot of time (and money) in.  :D

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Thanks for supporting our need to protect our packages. It has seemed very essential as of late.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

So...does that mean to gift something, I have to buy a smartphone or tablet first? :)

No, you should be able to do it from your PC as well. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

oooh very nice and good work ACE! Can't wait to use it.

Edited by Nex

to much security could be double edged knife. I hope this application is secure... 

I would prefer a Phisical Authenticator Device it would be nice if there is one with the crowfall design..

to much security could be double edged knife. I hope this application is secure... 

I would prefer a Phisical Authenticator Device it would be nice if there is one with the crowfall design..

The apps runs from your phone or tablet. Losing it could be a potential security risk. You should always use a password, pattern, PIN or other security to prevent unwanted access to your device. It's actually even more secure than a physical authenticator this way.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!