Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eternal Kingdoms: Weather Control

I would really love to see a way to control weather in one's personal Eternal Kingdom! Permanently selected sun, snow, rain, fog, etc, would really help players to set their desired atmosphere! Shrines or relics of some sort strike me as a pretty great way to go about setting this up.

Hopefully I'm not rehashing anything here. I saw a few folks comment about weather, but nothing about specifically selecting it for your kingdom.

Oh yeah, mourne! Night/day, and maybe even season, would also be great options via relic/shrine control!

My initial assumption was that weather (if it's implemented) would be dynamic by default.

They should have morose things in the shop.  Like NPCs that randomly throw themselves off the ramparts in their depression from living on an always raining planet.

Nah, he'll just have all the skilled crafters move in and raise up the rent everywhere.

So 47 goats for a two bedroom two bathroom cottage with mount stakes and a vendor stall? custard that man...

If I can't have a blasted hellscape terrain I'll settle for constant fog.

Welcome to Eternal Silent Hill.

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

Are there even going to be weather changes in game?

At the bare minimum, there will be seasonal effects through 4 seasons, ending with Winter, where the rivers are frozen, the landscape is topped with snow, and the environment NPCs are visually mutated and enhanced by the hunger.

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

I would really like to see this. I always liked rainy Kaas city on Dromund Kaas in SWTOR.

Plot twist, sky tiles in the cash shop to control weather over ground tiles.

The EK at launch will be your basic european/british look and it will be summer. They have gone on record as saying they want to make/allow diferent terrains but they are focusing all their art ont he core game and will later add tot he EK after release.

Personally I want a perminant winter/snowy EK.

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."