Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bloodstained Kickstarter, the successor to Symphony of the Night!

Nuff said, if I have to tell you what that means, just go play Symphony of the Night.

Kickstarter ends on Friday the 12th, supposedly there is a secret super boss exclusive to the kickstarter, so yeah, don't miss out :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night

CEvYjG5UsAE6Tz-1.jpg

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Oh my god... I've missed such a legend kickstarter.... 

I would have back it.. i guess i will have to wait till game's out hehe..

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I noticed pretty late myself, sorry I couldn't inform more people u.u

The audiences did tweet Koji Igarashi, i thought he wouldn't go to kickstarter... but eventually he did... I am so grateful that there's a lot of people realize that publishers control how the game's made.. or screwing the game with their DLC plans.. or graphic upgrade dlc.. which all should have been free in most games.

I will wait till release since kickstarter did end =(.

I do hope hideo kojima once he quit konami he form a great group of veteran developers to apply for a kickstarter for his next game.

Since konami being a headache and want more money.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.