Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Backer Groups Messed Up

Yea.  So many users...the web team dun goofed!  I feel sorry for the support e-mail account.

PS:  I've much experience as a web developer, and gladly offer my services for a nominal fee of one million dollars, a bloodstone account upgrade, and my proper username.

[@--(o.O)@]

Yep, lots of email after midnight, we're trying to figure out what the heck happened this morning and get everyone restored asap.

#FreeMal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

My primary account is also unable to post or like anything. :angry:  

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

My primary account is also unable to post or like anything. :angry:  

And which one is your primary account?  Just asking so they make sure they get it right :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

OMG.  I am FREE!!

Definitely a hiccup on our end, which will be fixed today, sorry for the surprise and inconvenience!  Everyone is temporarily enabled and the actual posting titles will be fixed later today.  (We're in the midst of a giant web publish today and there was an issue with one of the steps that caused this)

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Definitely a hiccup on our end, which will be fixed today, sorry for the surprise and inconvenience!  Everyone is temporarily enabled and the actual posting titles will be fixed later today.  (We're in the midst of a giant web publish today and there was an issue with one of the steps that caused this)

Thanks for the quick-fix.  The withdrawals were difficult to handle!!

Damn, that was took quick GW...I was enjoying watching them complain. They don't know what they have until it's taken away.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

This was a sign that non-backer posting should not be disabled.  ;)

[@--(o.O)@]