Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Only One Package Showing Up After Enabling 2FA

Enabled 2FA on my account, now it only shows 1 package linked to my account (last one bought in store).

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Enabled 2FA on my account, now it only shows 1 package linked to my account (last one bought in store).

Was it still showing the package right before you enabled 2FA? I don't think 2FA will affect package showing up on your account. Try disabling 2FA and check again. Perhaps it's just the website. If it's the website, they I guess only a dev can fix it.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Was it still showing the package right before you enabled 2FA? I don't think 2FA will affect package showing up on your account. Try disabling 2FA and check again. Perhaps it's just the website. If it's the website, they I guess only a dev can fix it.

Yep, showed up right before I enabled. Was less than a minute between flipping through pages, scanning the QR code, enabling 2FA, and seeing only one package.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

This did not happen with me, so something more interesting than just "2 packages is broke" is going on. Both of my packages showed up correctly after enabling 2FA and I was able to successfully open one and gift the other.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

"Backer Rewards" should shall all your packages including original KS.  "Reward Gifting" will only show packages eligible for gifting (eg not your original KS package).

Edit: After entering 2FA and gifting a recently purchased package, I notice my original EB KS Amber package isn't showing up either, although the Alpha 2 access is there.

Edited by ren

rSHxVEY.gif

In both cases you had 2 Ambers on the account (and they are still there).  I'm having the web guys look at the issue.

Thanks. Here's a screenshot if that helps at all...now it shows I have none though, lol.

YNpaDX8.png

Missing my second package as well.

For clarification, I did not touch 2FA yet at all.

So they don't have to spam post the same message to everyone that e-mails support below is the response I got to my submitted ticket.

Your package is still there (I checked, see below), but some accounts aren't showing the second package, which is clearly a bug in the latest web publish. We'll get it corrected today by the web team and I'll email you as soon as it's working. Sorry for the problem and thanks for backing Crowfall! 

[@--(o.O)@]

Im having the same issue - No packages are showing

Same here.  My Amber package is no longer listed as a backer reward.  I have not enabled 2FA on my account.

I did look at the option to "consume" my Amber package yesterday, but did not click "Confirm Consume."  Perhaps this sequence causes the bug?

Worth noting that there is no visible option to "not consume" once you visit the consume page.  I forget what I did to avoid Confirming.  I might have closed the page.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

-snip-

Edited by primal

Go ahead and check out and see if that works Primal.  Hopefully it will take the money but not give you the packages.  I'd like that!   :)   That's a BS signature btw.

On more serious topic, the missing packages should be showing now.  If not we need to hear about it asap.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Go ahead and check out and see if that works Primal.  Hopefully it will take the money but not give you the packages.  I'd like that!   :)   That's a BS signature btw.

On more serious topic, the missing packages should be showing now.  If not we need to hear about it asap.

My packages are there now.

Are you now saying if I check out you're going to let me keep the extra packages?

[@--(o.O)@]

It let me buy 3 more packages, you can check.

...also, my signature is filed with nothing but the most intelligent this community has to offer, that's why I put it on blast. /sarcasm

#tyrantgod

#RektByTyrant

I bought 2 also....This is a bug?! PFFT I say let us buy as many as we want until the whole thing is over.  I was actually thinking of bumping that thread about people looking for help buying new packages. The more the merrier!