Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Doubled "like" notifications

Just this evening I've started getting 2 notifies in the red flag menu some of the time when my posts are liked. It may be a result of liking via the mobile interface, as it's not happening on every like.

#firstworldproblems

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Just this evening I've started getting 2 notifies in the red flag menu some of the time when my posts are liked. It may be a result of liking via the mobile interface, as it's not happening on every like.

#firstworldproblems

Did that do anything Jihan?

I like this feature :)

OT: I like your new avatar, zinnie. :wub:

"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.

Zinnie - I feel positively lurved. 

My post here http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5839-ek-as-source-of-player-designed-pve/page-2#entry193125  (PVE...uh...finds a way) got 50+ likes from you.

One post.  I can't even imagine what you'll do with the crafting minigame post when you find it.

Edited by oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Zinnie - I feel positively lurved. 

My post here http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5839-ek-as-source-of-player-designed-pve/page-2#entry193125  (PVE...uh...finds a way) got 50+ likes from you.

One post.  I can't even imagine what you'll do with the crafting minigame post when you find it.

You are welcome :)

I think I have given out about 2000 so far today, I am probably going to get an angry mail from the web-team saying I am bottle-necking their webserver xD

It's actually a great way to knock out the emphasis on post to like ratios.  Meaningless number is now even more meaningless. Go Team!

no one cares about the post to like ratio anyways... Likes is just a meaningless feature imo.

You only score one net like no matter how many times you mash the button Q_Q

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Who's the Debbie Downer now, huh?   Some peeps were really excited.

Scare the GW away and then burst all those like dreams.

Why do we keep you around, again? :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

You ruined all my hard work..

Are you saying my 2000 clicks was for nothing?

such a shame -.-

There is nothing you can build which I cannot destroy.

Tully

It's actually a great way to knock out the emphasis on post to like ratios.  Meaningless number is now even more meaningless. Go Team!

As you're a former member of LW, not only did I enjoy this, but I think I will Like it as well. :)

(Really, Like to Post ratio 'L/P' is as indicative to quality as K/D ratio in an FF, FFA, Open world PvP game)

Except my fort in my ek which I will refuse to set to PvP and the worse you can do is stand there and scowl at it. 

IF he visits.  GL w/ that.   :)  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"