Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No option to upgrade

I only see the Buy Now button in the store with the full prices listed. I have Gold package but want to upgrade to Amber soon but went to the store page to see what the $ difference is and I only see the Buy Now button. Upgrades were said to be ending on June 30th so not sure what the issue is here.

If you go to Crowfall.com / Account / Backer Rewards is your Gold pledge showing up in the list?  There seems to be a bug causing people's KS level to vanish from that list.  If it is gone, that might explain why you aren't being offered an upgrade price.

IhhQKY6.gif

Nope, once you consume you no longer have a package to upgrade.

Support is apparently rolling back consumes in some cases so send in an email to see if they can repackage your bundle.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Well poorly made socks. Some info or warning would have been nice. All it said was can't be restored, said nothing about not being able to upgrade.

Well poorly made socks. Some info or warning would have been nice. All it said was can't be restored, said nothing about not being able to upgrade.

There wasn't a warning at first. I asked Tyrant about consuming and upgarding on Twitter and after that ACE added warnings. Contact support and they will restore the package so you can upgrade. Another member had the same problem and got it fixed! Good luck!  :)

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Sorry that text was supposed to be changed yesterday, it looks like it was over-written, getting it fixed again right now.  Contact us at support@artcraftent.com and we'll get you re-packaged.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook