Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Confessor: The flame of truth - Official discussion thread

That's so amazing, I will enjoy watching the video for sure hehe.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

"And here's the confessor ready for an afternoon by the pool (of liquid eternal flames, haha!). Sarong and monokini by Yves st Laurent, sunglasses by Chanel."

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

... and the Templars, a military order of holy knights, who believed that… (You know what?  We’ll save what the Templars believe for another time.)

NOOOOOOOOOOO!  :(

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

3 hours of modeling :blink:

3 hours of confessor modeling, prepare yourselves!

get to hear some new music too, or at least the entire clip  :)

well 3D modeling doesn't take 10 minutes.. there's good details in 3D models that i believe ACE team going put an effort towards it.

smallest details takes 2-5 hours modeling, depends tho.

and for correction, this is a fast forward video about modeling that's why it's at 2hours, probably the modeler spent around 4-6 hours at female Confessor.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Waiting on CT's comment :)

The lore is amazing but as always I want moar !

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Hope there will be Confessor Thrall's out in the worlds we can collect. To be able to burn Confessors in their own self-righteous fire would be a lot of fun.

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said:

well 3D modeling doesn't take 10 minutes.. there's good details in 3D models that i believe ACE team going put an effort towards it.

smallest details takes 2-5 hours modeling, depends tho.

I don't think they were questioning how long modeling takes. More so that watching 3 hours of it might be a bit much for some.

Video is awesome though. love the music.

you shouldn't punish the wicked, that's my opinion on the matter

It's not the wicked's fault that they were raised in poverty by single mothers and had to turn to muling contraband thralls across the border to feed their 3 younger sisters, right?

Edited by Jihan

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I don't think they were questioning how long modeling takes. More so that watching 3 hours of it might be a bit much for some.

Video is awesome though. love the music.

:P i know i am just saying hehe.

It's not the wicked's fault that they were raised in poverty by single mothers and had to turn to muling contraband thralls across the border to feed their 3 younger sisters, right?

Caring for others, what kind of gonzo crap is that? :P

you shouldn't punish the wicked, that's my opinion on the matter

Vengeance is mine, says the Lord.

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka