Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First successful dupe

The Amber Earlybird account I gifted to my alt account yesterday now appears on both the target account and on this account.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Also, the "no results found" bug is back.

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

The Amber Earlybird account I gifted to my alt account yesterday now appears on both the target account and on this account.

10,000 people just gifted themselves a pledge....lol 

Nah its probably just a ghost image. They are having some account updating issues.

I have the option to purchase a package upgrade from amber to sapphire on this account, which I shouldn't have since the other package on this account was opened/consumed. So it's definitely more than just a display bug, the system clearly thinks there's a real, bundled package here.

Tully

Confirmed.  I was looking for the support email address to send this in, and came across this thread first.  I too gifted a second Amber, and it still shows on my list of assets in the original account after the web fix yesterday.

BTW, please add a link to the support email somewhere visible on the website front page (unless it is and I missed it).

Edited by ren

rSHxVEY.gif

How about we get rid of this thread or edit out the method so people don't do it.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

The good news is that no dupe bug exists.  The bad news is all the "dupes" were our web guys modifying the affected people's accounts directly trying to fix their "my package isn't showing" bugs, without first checking the gifting status.  So all duplicate packages were actually made by ArtCraft (and are being removed now).

You guys sure know how to raise my blood pressure, I'll give you that!

If you have a package you believe is not showing correctly, please email support@artcraftent.com with the specifics.  The systemic issues around this are corrected, but we may have some people who still have this problem.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook