Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gift recipients cannot post

My alt account has consumed an amber package but only has read-only forum access.

We know you're santa.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Yes, Kickstarter package gift recipients can't upgrade or post (if they've never purchased anything else).  We'll have both bugs fixed tomorrow, I hope!   They are in progress.  (they won't be able to buy a second KS package ever, btw)

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Nope, "You cannot reply to this topic" in all forums except Welcome.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I cannot currently upgrade my gifted KS package.  I'm trying to include screenshots of what my current account pages look like but am something of a dolt, apparently.  :P

Edit: I really AM a dolt.  I found where I'm supposed to go to upgrade and seem to be able to (or will as soon as I hit the bank shortly)! Thanks to Jihan for pointing me in the right direction!

Edited by Braellyn

Went to upgrade and got a "payment cannot be processed" message. lol. Ah well, new ticket submitted to the payment people! On to (and hopefully over) the next hurdle...it definitely feels like a race now, to get it done before the end of the month!

People on our board complaint that they now can't post or open a topic on the official forums. 

@Oije for example was able to post a few days ago, but now he isn't able anymore although he bought a package with this account.

Banner-250x50.png

German Community Fansitehttp://www.crowfall-community.de/ - News | Forum | Patchnotes | Guild Hosting | Guides | Database