Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Access to Alpha 1 now in Amber package 2015

Hello,

is it a failure or is it to encourage backers to shop in the store and get upgraded to amber level for alpha 1 access,

that there is Alpha 1 access now in Amber package?

Cheers

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Hello,

is it a failure or is it to encourage backers to shop in the store and get upgraded to amber level for alpha 1 access,

that there is Alpha 1 access now in Amber package?

Greetings,

Malte

I see that as well.  Interesting catch.

Edited by scribbles

[@--(o.O)@]

If it is a failure I claim Alpha 1 access by spending the amber pack sum in the store btw....

I had thought of that.  I am also fearful of that.  It's part of why I upgraded, so I'd admittingly be a bit PB&J.

[@--(o.O)@]

They might have changed the alpha 1 to sell more amber packs, but then every amber should get the same reward, or the KS amber will be worth less than the 2015 Amber.

I had thought of that.  I am also fearful of that.  It's part of why I upgraded, so I'd admittingly be a bit PB&J.

Well I thought something like that would happen, cause they just needed to upgrade the Amber package somehow. It's not anywhere good value, not only in perspective to the kickstarter Amber pack, but its like really too empty for so much money.

I think almost nobody after kickstarter went higher than Gold 2015 pack, cause the value just isnt good.

They might have changed the alpha 1 to sell more amber packs, but then every amber should get the same reward, or the KS amber will be worth less than the 2015 Amber.

They shouldnt have changed the packages from kickstarter to 2015 anyway. The value suffers too much and there is no reason why our money would be worth less than the kickstarters.

And in fact of risk, the people pleding after kickstarter got even higher risk than kickstarter backers in terms of getting your money back if the project fails.

I didnt pledge in kickstarter cause the bundles under 175 Dollar were empty in fact and there was no word about how europe gets handled.

Edited by Urahara

I'm going to call this one as an error- ACE has been clear all along that value will go down not up as time progresses.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I'm going to call this one as an error- ACE has been clear all along that value will go down not up as time progresses.

Like you can see in the other Topic below they already double checked the pledge page this morning because of an error with the pictures of the packages.

So if this still is an error they must be blind, it totally hit my eye on first glance.

What bothers me is that under Backer rewards to the left, "Alpha Group 1 - Alpha Group 1 Access Entitlement" isnt listed, like it is in Sapphire Bundle 2015.

If it isnt an error, i think all Amber packages will get Alpha 1 access, kickstarter included.

Edited by Urahara

Like you can see in the other Topic below they already double checked the pledge page this morning because of an error with the pictures of the packages.

So if this still is an error they must be blind, it totally hit my eye on first glance.

What bothers me is that under Backer rewards to the left, "Alpha Group 1 - Alpha Group 1 Access Entitlement" isnt listed, like it is in Sapphire Bundle 2015.

If it isnt an error, i think all Amber packages will get Alpha 1 access, kickstarter included.

It's probably a bug, because Amber tier do have access to alpha group 2 only.

might change in future if they need more alpha testers.

anyway wait for an official answer, which I highly suggest to take a screenshot to address the problem.

Thank you.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Mhm, should I upgrade through store puchases to Amber level now and go like: No, no, it stood there that I get Alpha 1 access if I do so.

Mhhmhmm, decisions are to be made, like for example should I self-publish my game in europe so i get nice people there to play my game in full enjoyment of my craftmanship without any interference from 3rd party publishers. Or decisions like should I stay or should I go, nanananananaaaaa

Mhhmhmhmhmhmm. No I am nice, I wait for an answer. The people at ArtCraft seem to be nice, so I am nice too.    :3

Edited by Urahara

Mhmhmhm, yes a screenshot as evidence I upgraded because of the Alpha 1 access.

no.... no...     I decided to be nice, evil thoughts stay away...      

Are really all Crowfall staff people on the big water chute they builded with the kickstarter money, so they cant read the forums?   :3

They don't check the bugs forum minute by minute, Tyrant usually makes a couple of passes through per day. Give them a few hours before lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks...

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

They don't check the bugs forum minute by minute, Tyrant usually makes a couple of passes through per day. Give them a few hours before lighting the torches and sharpening the pitchforks...

Nah dont misunderstand, I am not offensiv or anything, it isnt meant in a bad way, its just my humor   :)

Imaging this how Gordon is on the big water chute wearing his swim ring and having the fun of his life with the music in the background is just too much of enjoyment for me    :)

Fantasy is the biggest fun for the people low on money but high on creativity.

Btw, thanks for your efforts in the forum Jihan, you really post much

Edited by Urahara

Urahara,

If you want a more immediate answer than waiting for them to look at the bugs forum send an e-mail to the support address.  Your answer might still not be immediate, but it will probably get eyes on faster.

With that said...patience is a virtue.

[@--(o.O)@]

Mhm, should I upgrade through store puchases to Amber level now and go like: No, no, it stood there that I get Alpha 1 access if I do so.

If you're interested in alpha 1 access I'd suggest a sapphire tier or as i said wait for an answer and again I do think it's a bug

since all KS Amber & Amber 2015 tiers are alpha 2 access group.

Are really all Crowfall staff people on the big water chute they builded with the kickstarter money, so they cant read the forums?   :3

They do read forums, but you have to be patient about it.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

poaah, even a Rubin Patron

you guys really are serious with this game

all so much higher tiers than me

does that mean you are my senpais?   :)

I got really high hopes for this too, and Everquest next

poaah, even a Rubin Patron

you guys really are serious with this game

all so much higher tiers than me

does that mean you are my senpais?   :)

I got really high hopes for this too, and Everquest next

currently there's 3 senpais here... and even more your biggest senpais is bloodstone, moderators team and ACE Team 

anyway moving on we're serious to help the vision to be made and have fun playing crowfall in future™

Edited by Mox